Legal Sea Foods, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Legal Sea Foods
- Food travel tip
- City center
You have to taste their food, they sell wholesale as well - the fish, not the food - and have a lot of customers, so this also tells they are good.
255 State St, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Not very cheap, but it's worth every dollar. :)
Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm, Fri and Sat 11am-11pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- Massachusetts State HouseOne of the jewels of the city stands on top of Beacon Hill and is the Massachusetts State House. It was built in 1798 and is a beautiful buildng. It's dome originally had wooden shingles, but then these were replaced with [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Samuel Adams BreweryBoston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open for visitors, they have tours on which you can see how the beer is made and also taste the [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Trail of FreedomFreedom Trail is an important memento of the history of the USA. It is a 4 km long trial with 16 sites, all landmarks of the history of the US freedom. A red brick line marks the trial, so you can never lose your way. You will need [...]D: 3.3mi20
- Quincy Market in BostonAmong Boston's numerous historical landmarks Quincy Market has got an outstanding position. This 250 year old 'market place' is located in the center of Boston downtown and is very popular among locals and tourists as well.It [...]D: n/a00
- Pagliucas Italian RestaurantBoston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It is a family owned restaurant with classic and simple but delicious dishes. The prices are [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Mexico City, Mexico
If you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the...
Outdoors Activities: UNAM Sculpture Garden
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Exhibitions featuring animals and plants of the Rocky Mountains, a planetarium that shows you the stars, not to mention publications, collections...
History & Culture: Denver Museum of Nature & Science
San Diego, California
New Children's Museum is a great project. It was opened in 2008 and has got a lot of programs for kids. The whole place was constructed of recycled...
Family & Fun: New Children's Museum
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa