Legal Sea Foods, Boston, Massachusetts
Travel tips > North America > United States > Boston > Legal Sea Foods
- Food travel tip
- City center
You have to taste their food, they sell wholesale as well - the fish, not the food - and have a lot of customers, so this also tells they are good.
255 State St, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Not very cheap, but it's worth every dollar. :)
Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm, Fri and Sat 11am-11pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Boston
- New England Aquarium in BostonNew England Aquarium is amazing. It is a three story complex with a lot of thematized exhibitions and programs for kids and adults as well. I love the jellyfish exhibit, but the tropical area and the part with the penguins is also [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Beehive at the BCAIt's a great little place in the Boston Center of Arts. There is live music all the time, you can here some of your favorite soundtracks and great Jazz every day. The food is great, they have great jazz brunch on Sundays and some of the [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Harvard YardIf you are looking for a really beautiful place to relax, walk around, eat a sandwich or read a little sitting under an old tree, Harvard Yard is the perfect place. It is about 25 acres large and is surrounded by the oldest and most [...]D: n/a00
- Visiting USS Constitution in BostonOne of the most successful war ships in the history of the United States, USS Constitutionwon 42 battles and lost none during her carreer - she is also known as Old Ironside.The ship belongs to the nearby museum that exhibits a [...]D: n/a00
- Pagliucas Italian RestaurantBoston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It is a family owned restaurant with classic and simple but delicious dishes. The prices are [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Boston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are...
Outdoors Activities: Charlotte NC Tours
El Paso, Texas
Among all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was...
History & Culture: Magoffin Homestead
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide