Replay Lounge, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Replay Lounge
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you're not much of a games fan, than don't go in high season, you would be overwhelmed by all the cheering and noise. The food is really good, though, so if you are in passing pr staying in Bakersfield, you should check the place out.
4500 Buck Owens Blvd, Bakersfield, CA 93308, USA
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Big Shoe RepairThough not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through Bakersfield. It is the perfect picture background to show off with to your friends or family. [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Uricchio's TrattoriaDefinitely the place to eat traditional and really good Italian food is Uricchio's Trattoria. Though we felt it a little bit crammed with tables, they might want to look for a bigger place, the food was something we couldn't have [...]D: 1.6mi00
- 24th Street CafeWe wanted to have something tasty on the go while explored the city and its surroundings so on recommendation we went to 24th Street Cafe. They do have excellent dishes and portions more than enough a day of outdoor activities. Try their [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Luigi's RestaurantWe got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that almost everyone knows each other from the locals. That was nice to see that and also tells [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Murray Family FarmWe stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had to head over there and sample some for the road. The fruits were really delicious, it was [...]D: 17.6mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One of the 7 wonders of the world and a man-made architectural sight that is visible from space, the Great Wall of China is a MUST-SEE if you...
History & Culture: The Great Wall of China
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Seoul, South Korea
To see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are...
History & Culture: Bukchon Hanok Village
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
New Orleans, Louisiana
The Cabildo used to be the seat o the colonial government in Louisiana some centuries ago, but today it is quite an interesting museum, especially...
History & Culture: The Cabildo in New Orleans
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature