Replay Lounge, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > Replay Lounge
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you're not much of a games fan, than don't go in high season, you would be overwhelmed by all the cheering and noise. The food is really good, though, so if you are in passing pr staying in Bakersfield, you should check the place out.
4500 Buck Owens Blvd, Bakersfield, CA 93308, USA
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Buck Owens' Crystal PalaceThere is a place in Bakersfield which is quite perfect for a special night out with your partner or your family and that is Buck Owens' Crystal Palace. Known also as a museum, with photos, guitars and other memorabilia of the country [...]D: 0.1mi00
- 24th Street CafeWe wanted to have something tasty on the go while explored the city and its surroundings so on recommendation we went to 24th Street Cafe. They do have excellent dishes and portions more than enough a day of outdoor activities. Try their [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Uricchio's TrattoriaDefinitely the place to eat traditional and really good Italian food is Uricchio's Trattoria. Though we felt it a little bit crammed with tables, they might want to look for a bigger place, the food was something we couldn't have [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Murray Family FarmWe stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had to head over there and sample some for the road. The fruits were really delicious, it was [...]D: 17.6mi00
- Wool GrowersKnown as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there adds another good touch to the whole experience. I couldn't complain about the food [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
Kansas City, Missouri
A ship back from the 1850s that has been excavated with an intact cargo provided sufficient material for the pioneers who found it. Then through...
History & Culture: Steamboat Arabia Museum
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head