24th Street Cafe, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > 24th Street Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
Try their breakfast combinations if you would like to eat on the spot or grab one of their delicious sandwiches, salads and some sweets. The place is cozy and welcoming, so we will surely take time to visit it and sit down by one of their tables.
1415 24th St, Bakersfield, CA 93301, USA
06:00am-14:30pm every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Museum of ArtYou wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase awareness regarding art as an educational program. During March, April and May classes and [...]D: 2mi00
- Replay LoungeAlso a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs set up throughout the bar so when the games are on, you can watch it easily. If you're [...]D: 1mi00
- Wool GrowersKnown as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there adds another good touch to the whole experience. I couldn't complain about the food [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Murray Family FarmWe stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had to head over there and sample some for the road. The fruits were really delicious, it was [...]D: 17.6mi00
- Big Shoe RepairThough not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through Bakersfield. It is the perfect picture background to show off with to your friends or family. [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Though not much from outside, the Museum of Southern History is a small gem about the wars between the states, the artillery and their guns. It has...
History & Culture: Museum of Southern History
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
The finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are...
Food: Suzy's Mexican Food
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns