24th Street Cafe, Bakersfield, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Bakersfield > 24th Street Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
Try their breakfast combinations if you would like to eat on the spot or grab one of their delicious sandwiches, salads and some sweets. The place is cozy and welcoming, so we will surely take time to visit it and sit down by one of their tables.
1415 24th St, Bakersfield, CA 93301, USA
06:00am-14:30pm every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Bakersfield
- Replay LoungeAlso a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs set up throughout the bar so when the games are on, you can watch it easily. If you're [...]D: 1mi00
- Golden West CasinoSome kind of fun and excitement is always welcome while you're on holiday, so spending some time in the Golden West Casino may result in just the perfect night, especially if you win more than you bargained for. They have many table [...]D: 3.5mi00
- California Living MuseumBeing more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum hosts also the home of native Californian flora and fauna. Child-friendly and easily [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Trout's BlackboardBakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall, nightclub and a saloon. Every night they are open and entertain customers with live music, [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Bakersfield Museum of ArtYou wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase awareness regarding art as an educational program. During March, April and May classes and [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Bakersfield you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Serving Mexican and other Latin American dishes, the Los Nopales Tucson wows you with their food preparations. Though not flashy from the outside,...
Food: Los Nopales Tucson