Fogo de Chao in Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Fogo de Chao in Austin
- Food travel tip
- City center
The service is outstanding, the food is excellent and the whole place just buzzes with energy. I highly recommend the restaurant, you will surely have the best meal in Austin if you go there, especially if you have a taste for Brazilian food.
309 E 3rd St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Lunch hours on weekdays: 11am-2pm
Dinner hours weekdays: 5pm-10pm/ weekends: 4pm-9pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Sixth StreetTo feel the entertaining Austin at its best, you have to visit Sixth Street, because that's where the fun begins at night. Full of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants, Sixth Street is artistic and entertainment center of the city. You [...]D: 4.4mi00
- LBJ Library and MuseumThe first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the U.S.'s 36th President. A visit to the museum building itself is worth it, which has [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Moonshine Restaurant in AustinIs small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven of simple, homey food served with delicious flavors. Their menus include seafood, steak and [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Uchi RestaurantThe greatest Japanese food-serving place in Austin is the Uchi Restaurant on South Lamar Boulevard with its sublime decor and professional staff. The Uchi restaurant has won several awards which can be seen on the walls and with reason too [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Oasis Restaurant in AustinWith the most beautiful view of Lake Travis, the Oasis Restaurant is a popular lunch and dinner destination for people staying and visiting Austin. However, not just the view is spectacular from the restaurant, their eclectic cuisine is [...]D: 13.6mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
The CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio...
History & Culture: CNN Center in Atlanta
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza