Fogo de Chao in Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Fogo de Chao in Austin
- Food travel tip
- City center
The service is outstanding, the food is excellent and the whole place just buzzes with energy. I highly recommend the restaurant, you will surely have the best meal in Austin if you go there, especially if you have a taste for Brazilian food.
309 E 3rd St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Lunch hours on weekdays: 11am-2pm
Dinner hours weekdays: 5pm-10pm/ weekends: 4pm-9pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Halina European Day Spa & SalonOne of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials, manicure/pedicure, massage or hair care. The staff is informative, giving you details on [...]D: 6.7mi00
- The DriskillEven if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a drink inside, because The Driskill is not just a luxury hotel, it is a symbol of Texas history [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Barton Springs PoolTo escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! :) The large pool is a favorite amongst the locals, baptism, swimming contest, beauty [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Texas State History MuseumTelling the story of this amazing state, the Texas State History Museum is a historical gem for the visitor. Detailed exhibits and varied collections await the curious eyes and minds of people. There are also free events held at the [...]D: 3.4mi00
- LBJ Library and MuseumThe first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the U.S.'s 36th President. A visit to the museum building itself is worth it, which has [...]D: 3.9mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
Arriving to the airport Ferihegy do not choose a taxi or bus service. There are regular bus routes of the local transportation company (BKV) to...
General: How to get from the airport Ferihegy to the city
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
El Paso, Texas
This place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat...
Food: Caffe Fioretti
We were pleasantly surprised by the good quality of food in the Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine the last time we went to Lexington. They really use...
Food: Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine