The Oasis Restaurant in Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > The Oasis Restaurant in Austin
- Food travel tip
- City center
However, not just the view is spectacular from the restaurant, their eclectic cuisine is full of delicacies, flavor and aroma, so much like heaven that you feel like you're there with every mouthful of meat, fish, vegetables or dessert.
A highly recommended eatery, even if it might be a little expensive, it's worth the money!
6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732, USA
Open every day until 10pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Live Love Paddle ToursKayaking down the river, watching a bat colony and having fun is one of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Austin, whether you're a local or a visitor. Live-Love-Paddle Tours can offer you an amazing few hours where you can [...]D: 2.2mi10
- Elisabet Ney MuseumInspired by beauty and using science in creating amazingly beautiful artwork, the Elisabet Ney Museum holds the artist's paintings and sculptures and puts them on display for visitors. Through her work people can look at beauty in a new [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Uchi RestaurantThe greatest Japanese food-serving place in Austin is the Uchi Restaurant on South Lamar Boulevard with its sublime decor and professional staff. The Uchi restaurant has won several awards which can be seen on the walls and with reason too [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Moonshine Restaurant in AustinIs small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven of simple, homey food served with delicious flavors. Their menus include seafood, steak and [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Barton Springs PoolTo escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! :) The large pool is a favorite amongst the locals, baptism, swimming contest, beauty [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Berlin Zoo is just amazing. It is the oldest zoo in Germany and it's huge. Gives home to more than 14,000 animals of 1,500 species. They have a...
Family & Fun: Berlin Zoo and Aqarium
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
The Catacombs of St.Callixtus (San Callisto) are among the largest and most important of Rome. They originated around the middle of the 2nd Century...
History & Culture: The catacombs
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we...
Sightseeing: Seoul Dream Forest
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always...
Food: Moscow on the Hill