The Oasis Restaurant in Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > The Oasis Restaurant in Austin
- Food travel tip
- City center
However, not just the view is spectacular from the restaurant, their eclectic cuisine is full of delicacies, flavor and aroma, so much like heaven that you feel like you're there with every mouthful of meat, fish, vegetables or dessert.
A highly recommended eatery, even if it might be a little expensive, it's worth the money!
6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732, USA
Open every day until 10pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- LBJ Library and MuseumThe first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the U.S.'s 36th President. A visit to the museum building itself is worth it, which has [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Uchi RestaurantThe greatest Japanese food-serving place in Austin is the Uchi Restaurant on South Lamar Boulevard with its sublime decor and professional staff. The Uchi restaurant has won several awards which can be seen on the walls and with reason too [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Elisabet Ney MuseumInspired by beauty and using science in creating amazingly beautiful artwork, the Elisabet Ney Museum holds the artist's paintings and sculptures and puts them on display for visitors. Through her work people can look at beauty in a new [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Esther's FolliesThis comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a magical place to be. If you don't really have to get inside and sit through all their [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Live Love Paddle ToursKayaking down the river, watching a bat colony and having fun is one of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Austin, whether you're a local or a visitor. Live-Love-Paddle Tours can offer you an amazing few hours where you can [...]D: 2.2mi10
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum