The Oasis Restaurant in Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > The Oasis Restaurant in Austin
- Food travel tip
- City center
However, not just the view is spectacular from the restaurant, their eclectic cuisine is full of delicacies, flavor and aroma, so much like heaven that you feel like you're there with every mouthful of meat, fish, vegetables or dessert.
A highly recommended eatery, even if it might be a little expensive, it's worth the money!
6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732, USA
Open every day until 10pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- LBJ Library and MuseumThe first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the U.S.'s 36th President. A visit to the museum building itself is worth it, which has [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Uchi RestaurantThe greatest Japanese food-serving place in Austin is the Uchi Restaurant on South Lamar Boulevard with its sublime decor and professional staff. The Uchi restaurant has won several awards which can be seen on the walls and with reason too [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Barton Springs PoolTo escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! :) The large pool is a favorite amongst the locals, baptism, swimming contest, beauty [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Elisabet Ney MuseumInspired by beauty and using science in creating amazingly beautiful artwork, the Elisabet Ney Museum holds the artist's paintings and sculptures and puts them on display for visitors. Through her work people can look at beauty in a new [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Esther's FolliesThis comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a magical place to be. If you don't really have to get inside and sit through all their [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Prague, Czech Republic
One of the most beautiful buildings in Prague is the Old Town Hall, but it's architectural beauty looses it's importance when you first...
History & Culture: Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
For a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E...
History & Culture: German Village in Columbus
Los Angeles, California
This is one large aquarium like many others in California, I like this one in particular, simply because it's the closest to Los Angeles. You...
History & Culture: Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific
The historic theater, which the locals call 'The Fox' has been preserved for many years and today, group tours are organized to present and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Historic Bob Hope Theater
Washington, District Of Columbia
Definitely the most famous attraction in Washington, the White House has attracted many visitors from all around the world. It is always amazing to...
History & Culture: The White House