Esther's Follies, Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Esther's Follies
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you don't really have to get inside and sit through all their shows, there is a large window on one side of the stage, so you can just look inside and watch them for a while. Maybe you will like it so much, that you will purchase a ticket the next day! :) I'd say it's worth it, I enjoyed myself extremely!
525 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
On Thursdays from 8:00pm, on Friday/Saturdays from 8:00 and 10:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Barton Springs PoolTo escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! :) The large pool is a favorite amongst the locals, baptism, swimming contest, beauty [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Texas State History MuseumTelling the story of this amazing state, the Texas State History Museum is a historical gem for the visitor. Detailed exhibits and varied collections await the curious eyes and minds of people. There are also free events held at the [...]D: 3.4mi00
- University of Texas in AustinHaving one of the most beautiful buildings as far as its architecture is concerned, the University of Texas at Austin is a place to visit, especially its campus. There are tours organized for parents and visitors, anyone who would like to [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Halina European Day Spa & SalonOne of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials, manicure/pedicure, massage or hair care. The staff is informative, giving you details on [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Moonshine Restaurant in AustinIs small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven of simple, homey food served with delicious flavors. Their menus include seafood, steak and [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Once you visit Disneyland in Anaheim, you just have to go and dine at the Napa Rose Restaurant, located in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort. The...
Food: Napa Rose Restaurant
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
There is only one museum in Wichita and maybe the whole Kansas state that features such a wide variety of exhibits and collections. The Museum of...
History & Culture: Museum of World Treasures
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt