Esther's Follies, Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Esther's Follies
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you don't really have to get inside and sit through all their shows, there is a large window on one side of the stage, so you can just look inside and watch them for a while. Maybe you will like it so much, that you will purchase a ticket the next day! :) I'd say it's worth it, I enjoyed myself extremely!
525 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
On Thursdays from 8:00pm, on Friday/Saturdays from 8:00 and 10:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- University of Texas in AustinHaving one of the most beautiful buildings as far as its architecture is concerned, the University of Texas at Austin is a place to visit, especially its campus. There are tours organized for parents and visitors, anyone who would like to [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Live Love Paddle ToursKayaking down the river, watching a bat colony and having fun is one of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Austin, whether you're a local or a visitor. Live-Love-Paddle Tours can offer you an amazing few hours where you can [...]D: 2.2mi10
- Halina European Day Spa & SalonOne of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials, manicure/pedicure, massage or hair care. The staff is informative, giving you details on [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Zilker Botanical GardenThe Zilker Botanical Garden is an amazing place in the city, it has also been called "the jewel in the heart of Austin" and with reason, it is not only peaceful but really beautiful. To get the best of the garden you should visit [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Barton Springs PoolTo escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! :) The large pool is a favorite amongst the locals, baptism, swimming contest, beauty [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
It is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple...
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
New York, New York
This is New York's Las Vegas without the gambling. Simply walk there and watch all the shiny billboards. There are plenty of shows to choose from...
Sightseeing: Visiting Times Square
Saint Louis, Missouri
It is no wonder that this place has been voted the best BBQ and rib diner in the country, because Roper's Ribs is something special. Maybe it...
Food: Roper's Ribs
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An