Esther's Follies, Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Esther's Follies
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you don't really have to get inside and sit through all their shows, there is a large window on one side of the stage, so you can just look inside and watch them for a while. Maybe you will like it so much, that you will purchase a ticket the next day! :) I'd say it's worth it, I enjoyed myself extremely!
525 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
On Thursdays from 8:00pm, on Friday/Saturdays from 8:00 and 10:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Halina European Day Spa & SalonOne of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials, manicure/pedicure, massage or hair care. The staff is informative, giving you details on [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Zilker Botanical GardenThe Zilker Botanical Garden is an amazing place in the city, it has also been called "the jewel in the heart of Austin" and with reason, it is not only peaceful but really beautiful. To get the best of the garden you should visit [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Texas State History MuseumTelling the story of this amazing state, the Texas State History Museum is a historical gem for the visitor. Detailed exhibits and varied collections await the curious eyes and minds of people. There are also free events held at the [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Sixth StreetTo feel the entertaining Austin at its best, you have to visit Sixth Street, because that's where the fun begins at night. Full of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants, Sixth Street is artistic and entertainment center of the city. You [...]D: 4.4mi00
- The DriskillEven if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a drink inside, because The Driskill is not just a luxury hotel, it is a symbol of Texas history [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01...
History & Culture: 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The New Mexico Rail Runner commuter train runs between Santa Fe to the North and Belen to the South, with stops in Albuquerque, Bernalillo and...
Public Transportation: New Mexico Rail Runner
Charlotte, North Carolina
The greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several...
History & Culture: US National Whitewater Center
El Paso, Texas
Found in the Franklin Mountains State Park, the Wyler Aerial Tramway features tramway gondolas that take you up to Franklin mountain where you can...
Family & Fun: Wyler Aerial Tramway
Located about 27 miles West of Miami, this historic village serves as an art museum in the memory of the Miccosukee tribe who took refuge from the...
Sightseeing: Miccosukee Indian Village near Miami
A former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and...
Outdoors Activities: Wildwood Preserve Metropark