Esther's Follies, Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Esther's Follies
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you don't really have to get inside and sit through all their shows, there is a large window on one side of the stage, so you can just look inside and watch them for a while. Maybe you will like it so much, that you will purchase a ticket the next day! :) I'd say it's worth it, I enjoyed myself extremely!
525 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
On Thursdays from 8:00pm, on Friday/Saturdays from 8:00 and 10:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Elisabet Ney MuseumInspired by beauty and using science in creating amazingly beautiful artwork, the Elisabet Ney Museum holds the artist's paintings and sculptures and puts them on display for visitors. Through her work people can look at beauty in a new [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Halina European Day Spa & SalonOne of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials, manicure/pedicure, massage or hair care. The staff is informative, giving you details on [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Live Love Paddle ToursKayaking down the river, watching a bat colony and having fun is one of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Austin, whether you're a local or a visitor. Live-Love-Paddle Tours can offer you an amazing few hours where you can [...]D: 2.2mi10
- The DriskillEven if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a drink inside, because The Driskill is not just a luxury hotel, it is a symbol of Texas history [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Sixth StreetTo feel the entertaining Austin at its best, you have to visit Sixth Street, because that's where the fun begins at night. Full of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants, Sixth Street is artistic and entertainment center of the city. You [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?