Sixth Street, Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Sixth Street
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Full of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants, Sixth Street is artistic and entertainment center of the city. You can see people from all over the world mixed with locals, having fun, drinking, partying and enjoying their evening. It is an experience you shouldn't miss if you're in Austin!
Interstate 35, Austin, TX, USA
No opening hours.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Moonshine Restaurant in AustinIs small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven of simple, homey food served with delicious flavors. Their menus include seafood, steak and [...]D: 2.3mi00
- LBJ Library and MuseumThe first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the U.S.'s 36th President. A visit to the museum building itself is worth it, which has [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Texas State History MuseumTelling the story of this amazing state, the Texas State History Museum is a historical gem for the visitor. Detailed exhibits and varied collections await the curious eyes and minds of people. There are also free events held at the [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Barton Springs PoolTo escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! :) The large pool is a favorite amongst the locals, baptism, swimming contest, beauty [...]D: 2.8mi00
- The Oasis Restaurant in AustinWith the most beautiful view of Lake Travis, the Oasis Restaurant is a popular lunch and dinner destination for people staying and visiting Austin. However, not just the view is spectacular from the restaurant, their eclectic cuisine is [...]D: 13.6mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Everybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf...
Outdoors Activities: Sugarloaf Mountain
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
While going inside Notre Dame de Paris is free of charge, climbing the towers costs 5.5 euros. It's not much compared to what you see (This is only...
Sightseeing: entry fee for Notre Dame de Paris
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Though Halloween is a Western celebration, it has become a theme widely spread throughout Tokyo, and Japan. During this celebration, many ...
General: Tokyo Disney Resort on Halloween
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Beauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of...
History & Culture: Museum of Jade Art