Elisabet Ney Museum, Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Elisabet Ney Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I'm sure anyone who visits the museum, her former studio, will connect with her through her work. It will inspire and urge you to see and experience beauty, even to create if you can. I highly recommend a visit to the museum.
Make sure to book in advance for group tours.
304 E 44th St, Austin, TX 78751, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- The DriskillEven if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a drink inside, because The Driskill is not just a luxury hotel, it is a symbol of Texas history [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Esther's FolliesThis comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a magical place to be. If you don't really have to get inside and sit through all their [...]D: 2.5mi00
- LBJ Library and MuseumThe first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the U.S.'s 36th President. A visit to the museum building itself is worth it, which has [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Moonshine Restaurant in AustinIs small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven of simple, homey food served with delicious flavors. Their menus include seafood, steak and [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Live Love Paddle ToursKayaking down the river, watching a bat colony and having fun is one of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Austin, whether you're a local or a visitor. Live-Love-Paddle Tours can offer you an amazing few hours where you can [...]D: 2.2mi10
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
Parliament Hill is the grandest and the most beautiful part of Ottawa from architectural point of view. It consist of three buildings that house...
History & Culture: Parliament Hill
Lille Zoo is one of the most spectacular sights in the city. With an open-air perspective on the Zoo, it manages to create a special habitat for...
Sightseeing: Location of the Zoo
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
Getting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't...
Sightseeing: Haunted Tokyo Tours
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Though not the biggest park in Saint Paul, Rice Park is still the place to go if you need a bit of tranquility and want to marvel on beauty. What...
Sightseeing: Rice Park
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing