Elisabet Ney Museum, Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Elisabet Ney Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I'm sure anyone who visits the museum, her former studio, will connect with her through her work. It will inspire and urge you to see and experience beauty, even to create if you can. I highly recommend a visit to the museum.
Make sure to book in advance for group tours.
304 E 44th St, Austin, TX 78751, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Uchi RestaurantThe greatest Japanese food-serving place in Austin is the Uchi Restaurant on South Lamar Boulevard with its sublime decor and professional staff. The Uchi restaurant has won several awards which can be seen on the walls and with reason too [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The DriskillEven if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a drink inside, because The Driskill is not just a luxury hotel, it is a symbol of Texas history [...]D: 2.6mi00
- The Oasis Restaurant in AustinWith the most beautiful view of Lake Travis, the Oasis Restaurant is a popular lunch and dinner destination for people staying and visiting Austin. However, not just the view is spectacular from the restaurant, their eclectic cuisine is [...]D: 13.6mi00
- Texas State History MuseumTelling the story of this amazing state, the Texas State History Museum is a historical gem for the visitor. Detailed exhibits and varied collections await the curious eyes and minds of people. There are also free events held at the [...]D: 3.4mi00
- LBJ Library and MuseumThe first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the U.S.'s 36th President. A visit to the museum building itself is worth it, which has [...]D: 3.9mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Stella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really...
Food: Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster Bar
New Orleans, Louisiana
Voodoo is an important part of New Orleans culture, and not only because it is still practiced by some, in the form of gris-gris and other spells,...
History & Culture: Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
This is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers,...
Sightseeing: The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
Though it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters...
Sightseeing: University of Tulsa Campus