Uchi Restaurant, Austin, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Austin > Uchi Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The Uchi restaurant has won several awards which can be seen on the walls and with reason too. Their creativity, effectiveness and skill in food-making make the restaurant unique. No wonder it is always packed, people love to eat there! :)
801 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Sun-Thu: 5:00pm-10:00pm (on Fr/Sat open an hour longer)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Austin
- Halina European Day Spa & SalonOne of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials, manicure/pedicure, massage or hair care. The staff is informative, giving you details on [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Esther's FolliesThis comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a magical place to be. If you don't really have to get inside and sit through all their [...]D: 2.5mi00
- LBJ Library and MuseumThe first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the U.S.'s 36th President. A visit to the museum building itself is worth it, which has [...]D: 3.9mi00
- The Oasis Restaurant in AustinWith the most beautiful view of Lake Travis, the Oasis Restaurant is a popular lunch and dinner destination for people staying and visiting Austin. However, not just the view is spectacular from the restaurant, their eclectic cuisine is [...]D: 13.6mi00
- University of Texas in AustinHaving one of the most beautiful buildings as far as its architecture is concerned, the University of Texas at Austin is a place to visit, especially its campus. There are tours organized for parents and visitors, anyone who would like to [...]D: 4.1mi00
Things about Austin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
If you are at Lyon, you shoould visit the roman museum. It´is well done regarding the museums exhibiton and it also has got an open air area....
History & Culture: Local roman museum
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Now this a great place to grab lunch or a have a great dinner. Its really for the young at heart, being quite the entertaining dining place. Its...
Food: Tony Boloney's
Operating since 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the most famous raceway in the world. Three major events are organized throughout the year...
Sightseeing: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Perfect for meetings, weddings or other events, or just a stroll, Preservation Park is one of the areas which has to be visited while in Oakland. ...
Sightseeing: Preservation Park