New Orleans Nightlife, Louisiana
Whether you have been tired for a day’s trip around town or you are craving for something that will fill your stomach out, New Orleans have a lot of things to offer. You may have put on those dancing shoes and you want to enjoy the rest of the day with friends. You could always find a place for a pleasurable night at New Orleans.Nightlife Options
New Orleans is probably one of the known places in the state of Louisiana. While you have explored the entire area at day time, you may also want to extend your time up to the wee hours of the evening. If you are having a hard time finding for a comfortable place, here are some helpful choices:
· Ampersand. Located at 1100 Tulane Avenue, this place is your typical stylish club set on a European atmosphere. The South Beach ambience also makes it a more interesting place to chill out. The place features two floors of dancing structures with two bars and a number of sitting rooms. Both locals and tourists will enjoy the beat at Ampersand.
· Metropolitan. You can find the place at 310 Andrew Higgins Drive. It is a multilevel club with six bars and three rooms in it. This night life option is open to the public in whatever age bracket. From cocktails to beers, name it and the place has everything perfectly fit for your choosy taste.
· Gold Mine Saloon. Found at 75 Dauphine Street, this bar is reminiscent of the 60’s. More than just a drink and dance club, this saloon opens a door for you to mingle even with strangers. While enjoying the groove of a dance beat or two, you may also have the option to play in any of their two pool tables.
· Oz. This place can be seen in 800 Bourbon Street and is famous for its DJs. You will surely enjoy the mixes of the music and drinks that flood the place. The bar is seen to be of typical Mardi gras ambience with boys dancing on the ledge offering entertainment to the public. Special promos like happy hour will surely entice the crowd.These are few of the nightlife options you could have from New Orleans. Other than these places, you might as well go to restaurants to help you feed your hunger for some delectable cuisines from across the globe. Some of the famous dining spots in New Orleans are Arnaud’s Restaurant, Commander’s Palace and Galatoire’s Restaurant.
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
Read our members' reviews about New Orleans
- Shortly about New Orleans
review by mohds2 posted more then 30 days ago
New Orleans Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville as well as his team researched the extraordinary natural higher floor with the flood-level stores of Mississippi. Then, its place was too considered perfect as it was neighboring the dealing roads and was deliberately situated in ports. Actually, even...
Read our members' travel tips about New Orleans
- Preservation Hall
travel tip by lizzy_a posted more then 30 days ago
It would be just plain wring to leave New Orleans without listening live to some real New Orleans jazz, and there's no better place for it then the Preservation Hall, a venue that's been functioning since 1961. The place opens and 8...
- Mr. B's Bistro
travel tip by kachou_n posted more then 30 days ago
One of the most important things to do as a visitor in New Orleans in taste the mouth-watering local specialties, one of which is the famous gumbo, a mix of rice, seafood and all sorts of other good stuff. Each chef has their own...
- Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar
travel tip by andra88 posted more then 30 days ago
Lafitte's Blacksmith claims to be one of the oldest bars in the United States, and even if that's not accurate, this pub is pretty old anyway - it was built in 1722. It might not seem like much, but the building survived two fires, and...
- flyfar.ca$90Spirit AirlinesInbound
Atlanta, GA (ATL) → New Orleans, LA (MSY)
10/25/2017 03:10 pmOutbound
New Orleans, LA (MSY) → Atlanta, GA (ATL)
11/01/2017 07:25 am
- flyfar.ca$114Spirit AirlinesInbound
Boston, MA (BOS) → New Orleans, LA (MSY)
11/28/2017 02:20 pmOutbound
New Orleans, LA (MSY) → Boston, MA (BOS)
12/06/2017 08:40 am
- flyfar.ca$156Spirit AirlinesInbound
New York, NY (LGA) → New Orleans, LA (MSY)
10/24/2017 08:30 amOutbound
New Orleans, LA (MSY) → New York, NY (LGA)
10/31/2017 10:59 am