Theater festival at the monastery of the city, Weingarten, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Weingarten > Theater festival at the monastery of the city
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tickets can mostly be bought already in may.
Inform yourself about it at http://www.klosterfestspiele-weingarten.de.
Kirchplatz 2, 88250 Weingarten, Deutschland
Prices depend on the acts. So just send them a mail or call:
+49 751 5681 5990 ( It´s the number of the tourist information, where tickets are sold)
Recent travel tips for Weingarten
- The Alamannen museumThis small museum is worth a look, if you are in the city center of Weingarten. It contains the history of the Alamannen, a tribe living in that area over 1700 years before. Also findings are exhibited there, even some burrial places [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The BasilikaIf you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The SchinderhannesIf you want to enjoy a beer within a quaint atmosphere, you should go to the Schinderhannes. This bar has got also a beer garden, that´s nice in the summer. This place is also a cheap one, but quality and service is very good. Beer costs [...]D: 0.3mi00
- FasnetsmuseumIn a former property of the monastery of Weingarten, there is the new Fasnetsmuseum. It was founded on 2003 and shows you the rich culture and developement of the Altdorfer (old name of Weingarten) Fasnet. Over 50 lifesize figures and other [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The BlutrittIf you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because of the piece of the cross of Jesus, carried through the area of Weingarten and the surrounding [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Weingarten you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
The home of FC Barcelona who play in La Liga (1st Division). Try to catch a football game here in this stadium of nearly 80,000, even if you're...
Night Life & Entertainment: Nou Camp
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
El Paso, Texas
This place is a huge fun and not just for people with kids. Bob-O's Family Fun Center has everything for an entertaining, fun afternoon or a...
Family & Fun: Bob-O's Family Fun Center
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing