Lauriol Plaza in Washington, District Of Columbia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Washington > Lauriol Plaza in Washington
- Food travel tip
- City center
But I don't know what is so special about the Plaza. It is crowded, noisy and loud and though it is built on an enormous land I couldn't find anything that would have kept me there for hours.
You might visit it, and see for yourself. Who knows, you might even bounce upon something that is worth your time. I didn't.
1835 18th St NW, Washington D.C., DC 20009, USA
Recent travel tips for Washington
- Sushi Taro in WashingtonSushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend in Washington the Sushi Taro restaurant. Their food is great, delicious, they have an [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Arlington National CemeteryVisiting the resting places of heroes, and victims of war is always educational and makes you think about the past, history and your future. The Arlington National Cemetery in DC is memorial where veterans, military casualties, heroes [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Kenilworth Park and Aquatic GardensWilderness and peacefulness combine in the Kenilworth Park on the Anacostia River and this mixture of different feelings made this park/garden my favorite place in DC. What makes this district more interesting is that less than a half [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Union StationI've seen the train station before its restoration and well, it looked shabby and time-worn with chunks falling down from its gables. Now, however the whole building looks amazing. There are shops and restaurants everywhere, it looks a [...]D: 1mi00
- The SmithsonianThe Smithsonian Institution and its museums are not to be missed while visiting Washington. The most preferred ones are the Museum of Air and Space and Natural History. For detailed information, go to 'The Castle', a red building on the [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Washington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Buckhead is the ultimate 50's dining experience, what with the diner's retro style and elegance, and the interesting- but all-American...
Food: Buckhead Diner in Atlanta
New Orleans, Louisiana
Lafitte's Blacksmith claims to be one of the oldest bars in the United States, and even if that's not accurate, this pub is pretty old anyway - it...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar