Lauriol Plaza in Washington, District Of Columbia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Washington > Lauriol Plaza in Washington
- Food travel tip
- City center
But I don't know what is so special about the Plaza. It is crowded, noisy and loud and though it is built on an enormous land I couldn't find anything that would have kept me there for hours.
You might visit it, and see for yourself. Who knows, you might even bounce upon something that is worth your time. I didn't.
1835 18th St NW, Washington D.C., DC 20009, USA
Recent travel tips for Washington
- National Arboretum in WashingtonTo be honest I went to visit the National Arboretum because of its bonzai collection, because I heard they are amazing and so beautiful. I wouldn't have thought that the tree groves and its gardens were so spectacular. And all this for free [...]D: n/a00
- Holocaust Memorial MuseumAfter visiting a Holocaust historical museum you always get into a melancholic, sad, emotional state. This Museum in Washington was more depressing for me than any other I've seen. Maybe because it was especially built and designed in a way [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Lincoln Memorial in WashingtonThe huge 19-foot tall white marble statue of Abraham Lincoln is a must-see sight in Washington. Whether you are a visitor or a local this place is perfect for meditation, relaxation or recap on history. It symbolizes freedom and the unity [...]D: 1.7mi00
- The best place for lunch in Washington, DCThe Hotel Washington's Sky Terrace Restaurant has a stunning view over the city. The main attractions you can admire during lunch are the White House, the Treasury building ....and some Secret Service agents spying on you! Service is not [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Chocolate Tour Of Washington DCD.C. is a destination for decadent dessert boutiques and chocolatiers, and you can put that statement to the (taste) test with today's deal from Great Food Tours. The Chocolate City Tour is the most sought after tour in Washington, D.C. Our [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Washington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
San Antonio, Texas
This club is the best in town. Open 7 days a week, the Howl at the Moon Saloon is a place where you can party as much as you want. It's so...
Night Life & Entertainment: Howl at the Moon Saloon