Lauriol Plaza in Washington, District Of Columbia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Washington > Lauriol Plaza in Washington
- Food travel tip
- City center
But I don't know what is so special about the Plaza. It is crowded, noisy and loud and though it is built on an enormous land I couldn't find anything that would have kept me there for hours.
You might visit it, and see for yourself. Who knows, you might even bounce upon something that is worth your time. I didn't.
1835 18th St NW, Washington D.C., DC 20009, USA
Recent travel tips for Washington
- Better walkDitch the metro and walk, everything is much closer then the metro map lets on. [...]D: n/a00
- Sushi Taro in WashingtonSushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend in Washington the Sushi Taro restaurant. Their food is great, delicious, they have an [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Frederick Douglass HomeVisiting (at least once) the home of the famous abolitionist, Frederick Douglas when you go to DC is compulsory! It is a beautiful still well-kept home with a rich history. Though you have to make a reservation in advance to enter the [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Holocaust Memorial MuseumAfter visiting a Holocaust historical museum you always get into a melancholic, sad, emotional state. This Museum in Washington was more depressing for me than any other I've seen. Maybe because it was especially built and designed in a way [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Kenilworth Park and Aquatic GardensWilderness and peacefulness combine in the Kenilworth Park on the Anacostia River and this mixture of different feelings made this park/garden my favorite place in DC. What makes this district more interesting is that less than a half [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Washington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Corpus Christi, Texas
Quite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day....
Family & Fun: Texas State Aquarium
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Saint Louis, Missouri
Really wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in...
Food: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter