Sushi Taro in Washington, District Of Columbia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Washington > Sushi Taro in Washington
- Food travel tip
- City center
You might wanna look out for the prices though, because they are a bit expensive, but beside from that, the restaurant is great.
17th St NW & P St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Recent travel tips for Washington
- Arlington National CemeteryVisiting the resting places of heroes, and victims of war is always educational and makes you think about the past, history and your future. The Arlington National Cemetery in DC is memorial where veterans, military casualties, heroes [...]D: 2.9mi00
- International Spy MuseumSpying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a must-see fro everyone. I was so excited to go to the International Spy Museum, because I've [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Lauriol Plaza in WashingtonI wasn't very impressed with this place at all. I tried out the food, because it smelled good and okay, it was pretty tasty. One plus was that their Killer Daiquiri was delicious. But I don't know what is so special about the Plaza. It [...]D: 1.3mi00
- The best place for lunch in Washington, DCThe Hotel Washington's Sky Terrace Restaurant has a stunning view over the city. The main attractions you can admire during lunch are the White House, the Treasury building ....and some Secret Service agents spying on you! Service is not [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Dukem-Best Ethiopian Restaurant in DCThere are quite many restaurants in DC that serve Ethiopian food and many of these are quite good, but the number one among these is definitely Dukem. It was the first time I tried out the Ethiopian cuisine and because I heard from many [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Washington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
There is no shortage of temples in Shanghai, and many of them are simply amazing. However, none of them can compare to the Jade Buddha Temple,...
History & Culture: Jade Buddha Temple
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Visiting Fort Lauderdale, or Florida for that matter, is incomplete without spending at least one day on the beach. The whole county of Florida is...
Beaches : Fort Lauderdale Beach
A real treat to mostly families, the Memphis Fire Museum offers hands-on exhibits that can be great fun for children. It is quite interactive for...
History & Culture: Memphis Fire Museum
Great for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: JoJo's Martini Lounge
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature