Union Station, Washington, District Of Columbia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Washington > Union Station
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
There are shops and restaurants everywhere, it looks a bit like a huge plaza, and it is a bit noisy but at least you can find everything in one place whether you're hungry, thirsty or you're looking for souvenirs and other kind of goods.
50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20212, USA
Recent travel tips for Washington
- International Spy MuseumSpying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a must-see fro everyone. I was so excited to go to the International Spy Museum, because I've [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Lincoln Memorial in WashingtonThe huge 19-foot tall white marble statue of Abraham Lincoln is a must-see sight in Washington. Whether you are a visitor or a local this place is perfect for meditation, relaxation or recap on history. It symbolizes freedom and the unity [...]D: 1.7mi00
- The White HouseDefinitely the most famous attraction in Washington, the White House has attracted many visitors from all around the world. It is always amazing to see and experience the place where presidents live and where so many major decisions [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Kenilworth Park and Aquatic GardensWilderness and peacefulness combine in the Kenilworth Park on the Anacostia River and this mixture of different feelings made this park/garden my favorite place in DC. What makes this district more interesting is that less than a half [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Eighteenth Street LoungeRedesigned from a rowhouse the Eighteenth Street Lounge is a great place to relax. Though not the fanciest place in DC it does look luxurious and they do have a decent dress code. It could also be a perfect place for a rendezvous because [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Washington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz