International Spy Museum, Washington, District Of Columbia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Washington > International Spy Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I was so excited to go to the International Spy Museum, because I've never seen spy tools in real life. You were 'overwhelmed' with 'secrecy' there like high-tech cameras, paneling, invisible ink and many many more interesting stuff.
Another advantage is that it is really close to the FBI. I wonder why? :)
800 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Admission $ 14
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Washington
- Sushi Taro in WashingtonSushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend in Washington the Sushi Taro restaurant. Their food is great, delicious, they have an [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Arlington National CemeteryVisiting the resting places of heroes, and victims of war is always educational and makes you think about the past, history and your future. The Arlington National Cemetery in DC is memorial where veterans, military casualties, heroes [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Kenilworth Park and Aquatic GardensWilderness and peacefulness combine in the Kenilworth Park on the Anacostia River and this mixture of different feelings made this park/garden my favorite place in DC. What makes this district more interesting is that less than a half [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Union StationI've seen the train station before its restoration and well, it looked shabby and time-worn with chunks falling down from its gables. Now, however the whole building looks amazing. There are shops and restaurants everywhere, it looks a [...]D: 1mi00
- The best place for lunch in Washington, DCThe Hotel Washington's Sky Terrace Restaurant has a stunning view over the city. The main attractions you can admire during lunch are the White House, the Treasury building ....and some Secret Service agents spying on you! Service is not [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Washington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
It is a beautiful house with an interesting and educational tour. Touring the Oscar Anderson House Museum is definitely worth it. Price is really...
History & Culture: Oscar Anderson House Museum
In one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under...
Night Life & Entertainment: Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts
Los Angeles, California
This is definitely one of my favorite food places in LA. It's located in a place called Little J Town. Basically a tiny little Japanese shopping...
Universal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions...
Family & Fun: Universal Studios Florida
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar