Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Grouse Mountain in VancouverBeing on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't imagine. To visit a mountain is not just about the view. It is also about the feeling such calmness [...]D: n/a00
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
For buying souvenirs from Pris I recommend also trying the ambulant shoppers findable all over the capital's streets, even on the famous Champs...
Shopping: Bargains in Paris
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Atlantic City, New Jersey
I always visit a spa if I had a really tiring week, and being in Atlantic City for a couple of weeks, I just had to spend some relaxing time away...
Sports & Wellness : Elizabeth Arden Spa
Being more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum...
Family & Fun: California Living Museum
Only 6 miles to the north of Indianapolis, Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum with lots of interactive shows and exhibitions. Favorite of both...
History & Culture: Conner Prairie
Las Vegas, Nevada
Be careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get...
General: Canvassers on Las Vegas Boulevard