Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Stanley Park in VancouverThe best park I've ever visited! Strolling on the streets of Stanley Park in Vancouver in the late afternoon was the greatest part of my day. I went to see the totem poles on the shores of the lagoon, then the hanging gardens. They were [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Pan Pacific Waterfront HotelBeing close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue to deal with, but in our case the fact that one of Vancouver's most famous hotels was only a [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Wreck Beach - Nude Beach in VancouverFor those who aren't shy and aren't embarrassed of their nudity, Wreck Beach is the place to be. The crowd consists mainly of young people, many of whom came down on trail six from the University. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and fun [...]D: n/a00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau travel tips - Austria
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Munich travel tips - Germany
If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries.
History & Culture: Visit the 'german museum'
Sevilla travel tips - Spain
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Sopron travel tips - Hungary
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Ahmedabad travel tips - India
This place is actually a tomb and a mosque but the elegance of the architecture of the complex is phenomenon. There are also a palace and pavilions...
Outdoors Activities: Sarkhej Roja
Gandhinagar travel tips - India
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Oradea travel tips - Romania
If you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock
General: Public transportation is better
Timisoara travel tips - Romania
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Bangkok travel tips - Thailand
I guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the...
Shopping: MBK Shopping Center
Mesa travel tips - Arizona
This museum is just great and really well suited for kids to. I would say the highlight of the Arizona Museum of Natural History is their...
History & Culture: Arizona Museum of Natural History