Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Wreck Beach - Nude Beach in VancouverFor those who aren't shy and aren't embarrassed of their nudity, Wreck Beach is the place to be. The crowd consists mainly of young people, many of whom came down on trail six from the University. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and fun [...]D: n/a00
- Pan Pacific Waterfront HotelBeing close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue to deal with, but in our case the fact that one of Vancouver's most famous hotels was only a [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Butternut squash ravioli is a must-try if you are in Alice Fazooli's Crabshack. My friend tried some meatballs which were also very good....
Food: Alice Fazooli's Crabshack
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Home to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was...
History & Culture: Imperial Palace in Tokyo
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants