Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- The Bloedel Conservatory in VancouverMaybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park, the huge dome is home to hundreds of species of birds, butterflies, and plants. What [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Grouse Mountain in VancouverBeing on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't imagine. To visit a mountain is not just about the view. It is also about the feeling such calmness [...]D: n/a00
- Wreck Beach - Nude Beach in VancouverFor those who aren't shy and aren't embarrassed of their nudity, Wreck Beach is the place to be. The crowd consists mainly of young people, many of whom came down on trail six from the University. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and fun [...]D: n/a00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Colorado Springs, Colorado
There is much more to Colorado Springs than just the city. The North Cheyenne Canon Park provides the wild and nature-born side of the city with...
Outdoors Activities: North Cheyenne Canon Park
There are so many things to see and to learn about in the Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve that one day wouldn't be enough, maybe. ...
History & Culture: Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve
A place buzzing with vibrant energy and entertainment, the Fourth Street Live! is a nightlife, dining, fun experience where you should go if you...
Night Life & Entertainment: Fourth Street Live!
San Jose, California
The Ancient Egyptians have and still fascinate people, and the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum tries to unveil some of the mysteries and secrets of...
History & Culture: Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach