Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- The Bloedel Conservatory in VancouverMaybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park, the huge dome is home to hundreds of species of birds, butterflies, and plants. What [...]D: 5.3mi00
- The Hurricane GrillEnjoying a meal in a relaxing atmosphere, and with a breathtaking view of the False Creek Marina is everything one could wish for when in Vancouver. They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Pan Pacific Waterfront HotelBeing close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue to deal with, but in our case the fact that one of Vancouver's most famous hotels was only a [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau travel tips - Austria
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Cologne travel tips - Germany
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Aix-en-provence travel tips - France
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Belfast travel tips - United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Zagreb travel tips - Croatia
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Galway travel tips - Ireland
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Tjumen travel tips - Russia
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Chicago travel tips - Illinois
Buckingham Fountain is, I think, one of the best things about Chicago. It was built by Kate Buckingham in 1927 in the memory of her brother. It...
History & Culture: Buckingham Fountain
Fort Lauderdale travel tips - Florida
Built by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and...
History & Culture: The Stranahan House in Fort Lauderdale
Maroa travel tips - Illinois
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe