Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
- The Hurricane GrillEnjoying a meal in a relaxing atmosphere, and with a breathtaking view of the False Creek Marina is everything one could wish for when in Vancouver. They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
London, United Kingdom
The Downton Abbey set areas are 90 minutes drive from London. Visitors can pick their own Downton experience. Independently directed voyages...
Night Life & Entertainment: Real Downton Abbey Tours - Highclere Castle, London
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Buffalo, New York
Though it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find...
Family & Fun: Buffalo Museum of Science
Between seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu...
Food: Café Tu Tu Tango