Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Pan Pacific Waterfront HotelBeing close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue to deal with, but in our case the fact that one of Vancouver's most famous hotels was only a [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
This place is actually a tomb and a mosque but the elegance of the architecture of the complex is phenomenon. There are also a palace and pavilions...
Outdoors Activities: Sarkhej Roja
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Saint Paul, Minnesota
If you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple...
Sightseeing: St. Croix River
We went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the...
Food: Wild Fork