Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Mondo Gelato - icecream in VancouverThe best thing about summer, concerning food, is that you can eat as much ice cream as you want. And for this we went to a small little Italian ice cream 'shop' in downtown Vancouver, Mondo Gelato. They have sooo many flavors, you don't [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Wreck Beach - Nude Beach in VancouverFor those who aren't shy and aren't embarrassed of their nudity, Wreck Beach is the place to be. The crowd consists mainly of young people, many of whom came down on trail six from the University. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and fun [...]D: n/a00
- The Hurricane GrillEnjoying a meal in a relaxing atmosphere, and with a breathtaking view of the False Creek Marina is everything one could wish for when in Vancouver. They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro