Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese food-lover I had to taste their Dim Sum. I wasn't disappointed. It was delicious, and despite the crowd and the noise I enjoyed myself quite well.
180 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
7:30am -10:00pm Daily
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Grouse Mountain in VancouverBeing on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't imagine. To visit a mountain is not just about the view. It is also about the feeling such calmness [...]D: n/a00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Loden VancouverWe loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't have trouble finding it. Our room was spacious, with a decor speaking of really good taste. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Compass point shopping centre is created in such a way where is not just for people to shop, but also a place to learn about interesting things and...
Shopping: Compass Point Shopping Centre
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee