Samurai Sushi House in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Samurai Sushi House in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It wasn't even expensive.
The whole place is a bit crowded, and as I said, the decor has much to ask for but the food is worth your time. It IS the best sushi house in the city.
5888 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3A8, Canada
$15 - $30
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Stanley Park in VancouverThe best park I've ever visited! Strolling on the streets of Stanley Park in Vancouver in the late afternoon was the greatest part of my day. I went to see the totem poles on the shores of the lagoon, then the hanging gardens. They were [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Los Cabos, Mexico
A really beautiful place to spend some days and nights at. The Marbella is not only gorgeous and with a unique, Mexican-style design, but located...
General: Marbella Suites en la Playa in Los Cabos
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
As America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. ...
History & Culture: Basilica of the Assumption
The Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It...
Shopping: Portland Saturday Market
San Jose, California
So many interesting exhibitions can be found here in the The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, that it is a must-see for everyone visiting the...
History & Culture: The Tech Museum of Innovation