Bridges - Great restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Bridges - Great restaurant in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, you have to sit by the bar to enjoy these sea delicacies.
But what really makes Bridges a great restaurant is that the whole place is built on water. You can enjoy an excellent view, while eating a delicious meal on a warm, summer night. What could be better?
1696 Duranleau St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3S4, Canada
Open Daily from 11 am.
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Stanley Park in VancouverThe best park I've ever visited! Strolling on the streets of Stanley Park in Vancouver in the late afternoon was the greatest part of my day. I went to see the totem poles on the shores of the lagoon, then the hanging gardens. They were [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Floata Seafood Restaurant in VancouverSitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for you. I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
The greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with...
Sightseeing: Yorba Regional Park
El Paso, Texas
A bit far from downtown El Paso, the Edge of Texas Steakhouse is still a place worth going to if you would like really great food. Their steaks is...
Food: Edge of Texas Steakhouse
Los Angeles, California
This is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops.
History & Culture: Kodak Theatre