Aquarium in Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Aquarium in Stanley Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The attractions open to public are exciting and fun both to adults and children. To get up close with a dolphin, a killer whale or a seal is one of the few unique experiences in life that one should never miss if has the opportunity. I know I'm glad I didn't miss it. I think I would have regretted it for the rest of my life! :)
Parks & Recreation Board, Stanley Park Dr, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada
$22 for adults and $14 for children 12 and under.
Open daily from morning 'til afternoon.
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Stanley Park in VancouverThe best park I've ever visited! Strolling on the streets of Stanley Park in Vancouver in the late afternoon was the greatest part of my day. I went to see the totem poles on the shores of the lagoon, then the hanging gardens. They were [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Mondo Gelato - icecream in VancouverThe best thing about summer, concerning food, is that you can eat as much ice cream as you want. And for this we went to a small little Italian ice cream 'shop' in downtown Vancouver, Mondo Gelato. They have sooo many flavors, you don't [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Floata Seafood Restaurant in VancouverSitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for you. I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese [...]D: 2.5mi10
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Located in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome,...
Food: Momocho Restaurant
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz