Aquarium in Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Aquarium in Stanley Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The attractions open to public are exciting and fun both to adults and children. To get up close with a dolphin, a killer whale or a seal is one of the few unique experiences in life that one should never miss if has the opportunity. I know I'm glad I didn't miss it. I think I would have regretted it for the rest of my life! :)
Parks & Recreation Board, Stanley Park Dr, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada
$22 for adults and $14 for children 12 and under.
Open daily from morning 'til afternoon.
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Loden VancouverWe loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't have trouble finding it. Our room was spacious, with a decor speaking of really good taste. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Floata Seafood Restaurant in VancouverSitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for you. I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of...
Sightseeing: Monument a Colon
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Another part from downtown which features local shops, restaurants and homes is Stockton's Miracle Mile which can give you a glimpse of into...
Night Life & Entertainment: Stockton's Miracle Mile