Mondo Gelato - icecream in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Mondo Gelato - icecream in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have sooo many flavors, you don't even know which one to choose. You can take your ice cream with you, you can sit down by a little table and enjoy it in a cozy little environment.
I am a fruit maniac when it comes to ice cream and the ones I chose were so delicious I could hardly hold myself back from buying another cup. :)
1094 Denman St, Vancouver, BC V6G, Canada
Less than US$10
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Stanley Park in VancouverThe best park I've ever visited! Strolling on the streets of Stanley Park in Vancouver in the late afternoon was the greatest part of my day. I went to see the totem poles on the shores of the lagoon, then the hanging gardens. They were [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Loden VancouverWe loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't have trouble finding it. Our room was spacious, with a decor speaking of really good taste. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
- The Hurricane GrillEnjoying a meal in a relaxing atmosphere, and with a breathtaking view of the False Creek Marina is everything one could wish for when in Vancouver. They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
This market houses hawker stall as well as houses stores that sell items such as handy knives, boots, foldable chairs, t-shirts, slippers and many...
General: Army Market at Beach road
Buffalo, New York
It may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a...
History & Culture: Albright-Knox Art Gallery
The train ride was the greatest for the kids in the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. They were able to watch the animals that weren't so...
Family & Fun: Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Tables in a simple, yet inviting environment, with a tasteful decor, the Contigo Peru restaurant serves the best Peruvian food throughout the state...
Food: Contigo Peru