Mondo Gelato - icecream in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Mondo Gelato - icecream in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have sooo many flavors, you don't even know which one to choose. You can take your ice cream with you, you can sit down by a little table and enjoy it in a cozy little environment.
I am a fruit maniac when it comes to ice cream and the ones I chose were so delicious I could hardly hold myself back from buying another cup. :)
1094 Denman St, Vancouver, BC V6G, Canada
Less than US$10
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Waterfront HotelBeing close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue to deal with, but in our case the fact that one of Vancouver's most famous hotels was only a [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
- The Bloedel Conservatory in VancouverMaybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park, the huge dome is home to hundreds of species of birds, butterflies, and plants. What [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
- The Hurricane GrillEnjoying a meal in a relaxing atmosphere, and with a breathtaking view of the False Creek Marina is everything one could wish for when in Vancouver. They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
A beautiful, elegant restaurant which can get a bit crowded but the food is just worth the noise. The Star at Playhouse Square is a gourmet heaven...
Food: Star at Playhouse Square
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
The best place for kids in the whole city is definitely the Fairytale Town in downtown Sacramento. Children can play around all day, or visit the...
Family & Fun: Fairytale Town