The Hurricane Grill, Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > The Hurricane Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses were courteous and polite. I couldn't complain on any of them. Though we had to wait for our first course, I think it was because of the rush hour.
In any case we spent a relaxing afternoon, lazing around enjoying a delicious meal.
1137 Marinaside Crescent, Vancouver, BC V6Z, Canada
Monday-Saturday 11am-Midnight, Sunday 10am-Midnight
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Wreck Beach - Nude Beach in VancouverFor those who aren't shy and aren't embarrassed of their nudity, Wreck Beach is the place to be. The crowd consists mainly of young people, many of whom came down on trail six from the University. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and fun [...]D: n/a00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Stanley Park in VancouverThe best park I've ever visited! Strolling on the streets of Stanley Park in Vancouver in the late afternoon was the greatest part of my day. I went to see the totem poles on the shores of the lagoon, then the hanging gardens. They were [...]D: 3.4mi00
- The Bloedel Conservatory in VancouverMaybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park, the huge dome is home to hundreds of species of birds, butterflies, and plants. What [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Pan Pacific Waterfront HotelBeing close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue to deal with, but in our case the fact that one of Vancouver's most famous hotels was only a [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
The Centro Cultural Carioca is the best place to go for some great Brazilian live music, usually samba, choro and gafieira. There are also...
Night Life & Entertainment: Centro Cultural Carioca
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania...
General: Tanzania holidays destinations
Key West, Florida
Beaches are for lazing around, getting tanned and swimming in the sea. For families it is the best place, where children can play all day long,...
Beaches : Rest Beach of Key West
New Orleans, Louisiana
It would be just plain wring to leave New Orleans without listening live to some real New Orleans jazz, and there's no better place for it then the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Preservation Hall