The Hurricane Grill, Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > The Hurricane Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses were courteous and polite. I couldn't complain on any of them. Though we had to wait for our first course, I think it was because of the rush hour.
In any case we spent a relaxing afternoon, lazing around enjoying a delicious meal.
1137 Marinaside Crescent, Vancouver, BC V6Z, Canada
Monday-Saturday 11am-Midnight, Sunday 10am-Midnight
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Stanley Park in VancouverThe best park I've ever visited! Strolling on the streets of Stanley Park in Vancouver in the late afternoon was the greatest part of my day. I went to see the totem poles on the shores of the lagoon, then the hanging gardens. They were [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Loden VancouverWe loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't have trouble finding it. Our room was spacious, with a decor speaking of really good taste. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Mondo Gelato - icecream in VancouverThe best thing about summer, concerning food, is that you can eat as much ice cream as you want. And for this we went to a small little Italian ice cream 'shop' in downtown Vancouver, Mondo Gelato. They have sooo many flavors, you don't [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Though not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is...
Food: India Kitchen Restaurant
With interesting and hands-on exhibitions not to mention feeding and petting areas, the Oakland Zoo is a fun and great place for kids and friend...
Family & Fun: Oakland Zoo
Tampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land....
Sightseeing: Lettuce Lake Park
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa