The Hurricane Grill, Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > The Hurricane Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses were courteous and polite. I couldn't complain on any of them. Though we had to wait for our first course, I think it was because of the rush hour.
In any case we spent a relaxing afternoon, lazing around enjoying a delicious meal.
1137 Marinaside Crescent, Vancouver, BC V6Z, Canada
Monday-Saturday 11am-Midnight, Sunday 10am-Midnight
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- The Bloedel Conservatory in VancouverMaybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park, the huge dome is home to hundreds of species of birds, butterflies, and plants. What [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Grouse Mountain in VancouverBeing on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't imagine. To visit a mountain is not just about the view. It is also about the feeling such calmness [...]D: n/a00
- Mondo Gelato - icecream in VancouverThe best thing about summer, concerning food, is that you can eat as much ice cream as you want. And for this we went to a small little Italian ice cream 'shop' in downtown Vancouver, Mondo Gelato. They have sooo many flavors, you don't [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Loden VancouverWe loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't have trouble finding it. Our room was spacious, with a decor speaking of really good taste. [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a...
General: Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
It's a beautiful town :)
General: The beauty of Oradea
Denver has many different options for those travelers that are seeking the sights without the stresses of driving in an unknown city. To find an...
Public Transportation: Utilize alternative transportation