The Hurricane Grill, Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > The Hurricane Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses were courteous and polite. I couldn't complain on any of them. Though we had to wait for our first course, I think it was because of the rush hour.
In any case we spent a relaxing afternoon, lazing around enjoying a delicious meal.
1137 Marinaside Crescent, Vancouver, BC V6Z, Canada
Monday-Saturday 11am-Midnight, Sunday 10am-Midnight
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Grouse Mountain in VancouverBeing on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't imagine. To visit a mountain is not just about the view. It is also about the feeling such calmness [...]D: n/a00
- Mondo Gelato - icecream in VancouverThe best thing about summer, concerning food, is that you can eat as much ice cream as you want. And for this we went to a small little Italian ice cream 'shop' in downtown Vancouver, Mondo Gelato. They have sooo many flavors, you don't [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Loden VancouverWe loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't have trouble finding it. Our room was spacious, with a decor speaking of really good taste. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Though maybe not the best destination for younger kids, the Atlantic City Art Center is definitely a great place to spend some quality time,...
History & Culture: Atlantic City Art Center
The Chicago Blues Festival usually takes place every year in early June in Grant Park. It is the largest Blues Festival in the world, so it's an...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chicago Blues Festival
Entertaining, exciting, flavorful and fun. All of these things were present at the Culinary Connectors Tours that we took in Denver on our last...
Family & Fun: Culinary Connectors Tours
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights