The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
What makes this conservatory more interesting that there are various rooms which feature climactic areas like dessert, tropical forests with animals and plants corresponding to these zones. It is almost like a zoo but much more interesting and educational.
33rd Ave and Cambie St
Admission fee for an adult CAD4.80, and CAD2.40 for a child.
Standard opening hours are from 10am to 5pm except in summer, when the conservatory is open until 8/9pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Joe Forte's, seafood in VancouverI was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Floata Seafood Restaurant in VancouverSitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for you. I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Vij's - Indian restaurant in VancouverWe already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for ourselves what kind of restaurant it was. As we knew from friends and reviews, there was no [...]D: 0.8mi01
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
Shanghai is a shopper's paradise, of that is no doubt. Any shopping mall in this city would make a shopping addict go crazy with glee, but...
Shopping: Nanjing Road
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Beauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of...
History & Culture: Museum of Jade Art
Definitely the place to eat traditional and really good Italian food is Uricchio's Trattoria. Though we felt it a little bit crammed with...
Food: Uricchio's Trattoria
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just...
Food: Summit at The Broadmoor
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all....
Sightseeing: Minnesota State Capitol