The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
What makes this conservatory more interesting that there are various rooms which feature climactic areas like dessert, tropical forests with animals and plants corresponding to these zones. It is almost like a zoo but much more interesting and educational.
33rd Ave and Cambie St
Admission fee for an adult CAD4.80, and CAD2.40 for a child.
Standard opening hours are from 10am to 5pm except in summer, when the conservatory is open until 8/9pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Loden VancouverWe loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't have trouble finding it. Our room was spacious, with a decor speaking of really good taste. [...]D: 2.6mi00
- The Hurricane GrillEnjoying a meal in a relaxing atmosphere, and with a breathtaking view of the False Creek Marina is everything one could wish for when in Vancouver. They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Las Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with...
Outdoors Activities: Las Ramblas
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
The only good thing about this restaurant is that pets are allowed. The rest is, well... terrible. Food is, although cheap, but little and that...
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
You wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase...
History & Culture: Bakersfield Museum of Art
The Zoo is always a fun place to visit, especially with family. To be outside in the warm, or cool weather, under the blue sky and surrounded with...
Outdoors Activities: Visiting the Miami Metrozoo - An energizing activity
San Diego, California
Throughout the year, visitors to San Diego can expect a mild and sunny climate. It's especially recommended to visit San Diego in the summer when...
General: When to visit