Rocco's Little Chicago, Tucson, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tucson > Rocco's Little Chicago
- Food travel tip
- City center
The service is great, top-notch, the pizza is amazingly delicious and cheesy as hell (in a good way). We also had some chocolate chip cookies that were served at the counter and they were the tastiest I've ever eaten. Go visit the place, it's worth it.
2707 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tucson
- San Xavier del Bac MissionA beautiful white structure, still in restoration process, though, the San Xavier del Bac Mission is beautiful in its white simplicity, but you are taken away by the colorful frescoes inside. With a small museum and an amazing courtyard, [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Sabino CanyonFull of hiking opportunities and guided tram tours, the Sabino Canyon is the desert jewel of the Southwest. With the tram you make 9 stops and you can get down on any of them, so you have time and opportunity to take some really beautiful [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Café Terra CottaA beautiful little restaurant that features Southwestern cuisine, the Cafe Terra Cotta is located on Sunrise Drive and is a local favorite in Tucson. Their creative dishes, stylish inside welcome customers who will return several times [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Arizona State MuseumFocusing on the cultures and history of the Native Americans of the southwest, the Arizona State Museum is a must-see museum for anyone who is interested in history. Located inside the University of Arizona, the museum is sometimes filled [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Tucson Balloon RidesI've never been on a hot air balloon and most certainly never been in the air with it, so taking part at the Tucson Balloon Rides was the most amazing experience of my life. We were advised to dress comfortably and with several layers [...]D: 10.4mi00
Things about Tucson you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
The Emperor's getaway for centuries, the Summer Palace is the greatest and grandest imperial garden in whole China. Built as a place of recreation...
Sightseeing: The Summer Palace in Beijing
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Established around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats...
Outdoors Activities: St. Nicolaas Boat Club of Amsterdam
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Definitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see,...
History & Culture: National Cowboy Museum
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head