Pima Air and Space Museum, Tucson, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tucson > Pima Air and Space Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is also a bus tour that takes you to the 'graveyard or planes', also known as the 'Boneyard'. Some of the aircraft are open to the public, you can climb in, push buttons and stuff and just feel like a real pilot! It is really amazing!
6000 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
Adults: $15.50, kids: $9
Every day from 9am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tucson
- Old Tucson StudiosThe best place for fun and entertainment in Tucson is definitely the Old Tucson Studios, which only a few minutes drive south of the city, is the location where many famous western movies were set. Having a historical importance regarding [...]D: 12.2mi00
- Rocco's Little ChicagoMaybe the best pizzas in town you can find in Rocco's Little Chicago, which is a cozy little locale serving basically Italian food. The service is great, top-notch, the pizza is amazingly delicious and cheesy as hell (in a good way). [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Li'l Abner's SteakhouseWith a decoration not really for the faint hearted, Li'l Abner's Steakhouse, however has the best steak prepared on open grill in town. Juicy and delicious, there's nothing like the steaks at Lil's. You can find the place [...]D: 19.4mi00
- Tucson Mineral and Gem WorldBoth a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and gemstones. What makes this place so interesting are the collection of skulls from various times [...]D: 10.6mi00
- Black Diamond Hummer ToursEither you choose a more adventurous tour or a scenic, sightseeing one, you will get the best of each. The Black Diamond Hummer Tours operated and offered by Dolores Zimmerman (a racing champion) take you to the Arizona Sonora Desert where [...]D: 13.5mi00
Things about Tucson you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
The view of the city and the river from the deck of the Detroit Princess Riverboat is beautiful and breathtaking. During the 2.5 hour trip, you can...
Sightseeing: Detroit Princess Riverboat
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita