Arizona State Museum, Tucson, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tucson > Arizona State Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Located inside the University of Arizona, the museum is sometimes filled with students, and a lot of visitors from other countries. It has a wide ethnological collection, so you can gather information about the Indians that you didn't know before. The staff is always helpful, so you can address them with any question.
Arizona State Museum, 1013 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85718, USA
Admission $ 3
Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm (on Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tucson
- Black Diamond Hummer ToursEither you choose a more adventurous tour or a scenic, sightseeing one, you will get the best of each. The Black Diamond Hummer Tours operated and offered by Dolores Zimmerman (a racing champion) take you to the Arizona Sonora Desert where [...]D: 13.5mi00
- Los Nopales TucsonServing Mexican and other Latin American dishes, the Los Nopales Tucson wows you with their food preparations. Though not flashy from the outside, you will find that inside the atmosphere is really welcoming. Their dishes are flavorful and [...]D: 10.1mi00
- Tucson Balloon RidesI've never been on a hot air balloon and most certainly never been in the air with it, so taking part at the Tucson Balloon Rides was the most amazing experience of my life. We were advised to dress comfortably and with several layers [...]D: 10.4mi00
- Café Terra CottaA beautiful little restaurant that features Southwestern cuisine, the Cafe Terra Cotta is located on Sunrise Drive and is a local favorite in Tucson. Their creative dishes, stylish inside welcome customers who will return several times [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Sabino CanyonFull of hiking opportunities and guided tram tours, the Sabino Canyon is the desert jewel of the Southwest. With the tram you make 9 stops and you can get down on any of them, so you have time and opportunity to take some really beautiful [...]D: 14.5mi00
Things about Tucson you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is the biggest resort in Romania. The main natural resource used in this resort for treatment is the thermal wather with the...
General: Treatment is the thermal wather
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk