Arizona State Museum, Tucson, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tucson > Arizona State Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Located inside the University of Arizona, the museum is sometimes filled with students, and a lot of visitors from other countries. It has a wide ethnological collection, so you can gather information about the Indians that you didn't know before. The staff is always helpful, so you can address them with any question.
Arizona State Museum, 1013 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85718, USA
Admission $ 3
Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm (on Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tucson
- Café Terra CottaA beautiful little restaurant that features Southwestern cuisine, the Cafe Terra Cotta is located on Sunrise Drive and is a local favorite in Tucson. Their creative dishes, stylish inside welcome customers who will return several times [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Black Diamond Hummer ToursEither you choose a more adventurous tour or a scenic, sightseeing one, you will get the best of each. The Black Diamond Hummer Tours operated and offered by Dolores Zimmerman (a racing champion) take you to the Arizona Sonora Desert where [...]D: 13.5mi00
- San Xavier del Bac MissionA beautiful white structure, still in restoration process, though, the San Xavier del Bac Mission is beautiful in its white simplicity, but you are taken away by the colorful frescoes inside. With a small museum and an amazing courtyard, [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Li'l Abner's SteakhouseWith a decoration not really for the faint hearted, Li'l Abner's Steakhouse, however has the best steak prepared on open grill in town. Juicy and delicious, there's nothing like the steaks at Lil's. You can find the place [...]D: 19.4mi00
- Sabino CanyonFull of hiking opportunities and guided tram tours, the Sabino Canyon is the desert jewel of the Southwest. With the tram you make 9 stops and you can get down on any of them, so you have time and opportunity to take some really beautiful [...]D: 14.5mi00
Things about Tucson you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
African safaris specialist tour company, Jungle Adventure Tanzania safaris Co.Ltd based in Arusha, Tanzania. Arusha is a famous tourist town...
Sightseeing: Tanzania safaris, sight seeing, adventure tours
In one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under...
Night Life & Entertainment: Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts
New Orleans, Louisiana
It's not that unusual to find an Irish pub in the French Quarter (and they have a tradition that goes way back to the times of the French...
General: Molly's pub in New Orleans
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing