Tucson Mineral and Gem World, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tucson > Tucson Mineral and Gem World
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
What makes this place so interesting are the collection of skulls from various times and parts of the world, Roman, Mayan, Wales, and Spanish. They are covered with their original accessories or a hammer in their heads. :) Anyway, it an amazing place, something you don't find in every city, so its worth a visit!
2801 S Kinney Rd, Tucson, AZ 85713, USA
7 days/week : 8am-5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tucson
- Tucson Balloon RidesI've never been on a hot air balloon and most certainly never been in the air with it, so taking part at the Tucson Balloon Rides was the most amazing experience of my life. We were advised to dress comfortably and with several layers [...]D: 10.4mi00
- San Xavier del Bac MissionA beautiful white structure, still in restoration process, though, the San Xavier del Bac Mission is beautiful in its white simplicity, but you are taken away by the colorful frescoes inside. With a small museum and an amazing courtyard, [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Sabino CanyonFull of hiking opportunities and guided tram tours, the Sabino Canyon is the desert jewel of the Southwest. With the tram you make 9 stops and you can get down on any of them, so you have time and opportunity to take some really beautiful [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Los Nopales TucsonServing Mexican and other Latin American dishes, the Los Nopales Tucson wows you with their food preparations. Though not flashy from the outside, you will find that inside the atmosphere is really welcoming. Their dishes are flavorful and [...]D: 10.1mi00
- Café Terra CottaA beautiful little restaurant that features Southwestern cuisine, the Cafe Terra Cotta is located on Sunrise Drive and is a local favorite in Tucson. Their creative dishes, stylish inside welcome customers who will return several times [...]D: 13.3mi00
Things about Tucson you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
In 1903 the British monarch, Edward VII visited Lisbon, on a reassurance of the Anglo-Portuguese alliance, and after his visit, the park...
Sightseeing: Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and...
Food: Church Street Café