Sabino Canyon, Tucson, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tucson > Sabino Canyon
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Be sure to take some water with you and wear a hat if you plan to visit the canyon in the summer, because it can get quite hot.
5900 N Sabino Canyon Rd, Tucson, AZ 85750, USA
Kids $4, adults $8
Daily from 9am to 4pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tucson
- Old Tucson StudiosThe best place for fun and entertainment in Tucson is definitely the Old Tucson Studios, which only a few minutes drive south of the city, is the location where many famous western movies were set. Having a historical importance regarding [...]D: 12.2mi00
- Li'l Abner's SteakhouseWith a decoration not really for the faint hearted, Li'l Abner's Steakhouse, however has the best steak prepared on open grill in town. Juicy and delicious, there's nothing like the steaks at Lil's. You can find the place [...]D: 19.4mi00
- Arizona State MuseumFocusing on the cultures and history of the Native Americans of the southwest, the Arizona State Museum is a must-see museum for anyone who is interested in history. Located inside the University of Arizona, the museum is sometimes filled [...]D: 7.4mi00
- San Xavier del Bac MissionA beautiful white structure, still in restoration process, though, the San Xavier del Bac Mission is beautiful in its white simplicity, but you are taken away by the colorful frescoes inside. With a small museum and an amazing courtyard, [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Tucson Mineral and Gem WorldBoth a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and gemstones. What makes this place so interesting are the collection of skulls from various times [...]D: 10.6mi00
Things about Tucson you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
Operating since 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the most famous raceway in the world. Three major events are organized throughout the year...
Sightseeing: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
If you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can...
Sightseeing: River Parks
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa