Kitt Peak National Observatory, Tucson, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tucson > Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The tour guide is really passionate about its work and know everything about the telescopes so we could ask him anything and he was able to provide an accurate answer. The view from the observation deck is amazing, I just regret we couldn't go to the night-time tour, I'm sure the stars through such a telescope are beautiful. Highly recommending it!
Tucson, AZ 85726, USA
Adults: $7.75 (summer)/ $9.75 (winter)
Children: $3.25/ $4.25
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tucson
- Los Nopales TucsonServing Mexican and other Latin American dishes, the Los Nopales Tucson wows you with their food preparations. Though not flashy from the outside, you will find that inside the atmosphere is really welcoming. Their dishes are flavorful and [...]D: 10.1mi00
- Sabino CanyonFull of hiking opportunities and guided tram tours, the Sabino Canyon is the desert jewel of the Southwest. With the tram you make 9 stops and you can get down on any of them, so you have time and opportunity to take some really beautiful [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Arizona State MuseumFocusing on the cultures and history of the Native Americans of the southwest, the Arizona State Museum is a must-see museum for anyone who is interested in history. Located inside the University of Arizona, the museum is sometimes filled [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Café Terra CottaA beautiful little restaurant that features Southwestern cuisine, the Cafe Terra Cotta is located on Sunrise Drive and is a local favorite in Tucson. Their creative dishes, stylish inside welcome customers who will return several times [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Li'l Abner's SteakhouseWith a decoration not really for the faint hearted, Li'l Abner's Steakhouse, however has the best steak prepared on open grill in town. Juicy and delicious, there's nothing like the steaks at Lil's. You can find the place [...]D: 19.4mi00
Things about Tucson you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from...
General: Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to do
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Http://www.lisboasightseeing.com Lisbon tours. Porto tours. Portugal Travel Agency and Tour Operator. Lisbon tours to Porto, Algarve, Fatima with...
General: Tours to Lisbon, Porto, Algavre, Fatima and others
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Belen, New Mexico
Situated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil &...
Outdoors Activities: Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
Now a museum, Old South Meeting House served as a community home and church also during the secon half of the 18th century. In 1773 here was...
History & Culture: Old South Meeting House
To get the best view of the city, you shouldn't miss riding the tram of Duquesne Incline. The ride is quite cheap, you can also book a guided...
Sightseeing: Duquesne Incline
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend