Café Terra Cotta, Tucson, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tucson > Café Terra Cotta
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their creative dishes, stylish inside welcome customers who will return several times after a taste of their specialties or desserts. The atmosphere and the mixture of delicious fragrances make this place a small treasure island of food.
If you want to make them a visit, you have to hurry, because they will be closing on the 31st of January, next year! So hurry, and take advantage of their specialties in the following few weeks! It's worth it!
3500 E Sunrise Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718, USA
Open from 4pm daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tucson
- Houston's Horseback RidingFor friends or families with younger/older children, Houston's Horseback Riding in Tucson offers the best outdoor activity you can get. Either you want to take part at a guided trailing tour or attend a lesson in horse riding, you will [...]D: 14.6mi00
- Tucson Mineral and Gem WorldBoth a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and gemstones. What makes this place so interesting are the collection of skulls from various times [...]D: 10.6mi00
- Tucson Balloon RidesI've never been on a hot air balloon and most certainly never been in the air with it, so taking part at the Tucson Balloon Rides was the most amazing experience of my life. We were advised to dress comfortably and with several layers [...]D: 10.4mi00
- Black Diamond Hummer ToursEither you choose a more adventurous tour or a scenic, sightseeing one, you will get the best of each. The Black Diamond Hummer Tours operated and offered by Dolores Zimmerman (a racing champion) take you to the Arizona Sonora Desert where [...]D: 13.5mi00
- Arizona-Sonora Desert MuseumI don't think I have ever visited a museum that has focused its exhibitions on the wildlife of the dessert and had such an amazing collection and the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is the one. The open-air museum offers not only guided [...]D: 19.2mi00
Things about Tucson you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Though I'm not that big sports fan, Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill is awesome in every aspect. Their food is great, everything tastes just...
Night Life & Entertainment: Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill
El Paso, Texas
Among all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was...
History & Culture: Magoffin Homestead