The Tech Museum of Innovation, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > The Tech Museum of Innovation
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The whole place is designed in such a way that even people with disabilities have an easy access to all the exhibitions and without no restrictions. Kids, adults can enjoy the various work of old and new technology and science. They also have a IMAX theater where you can watch a small movie according to subject. Very interesting.
201 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. / Holiday schedule at: http://www.thetech.org/info/#hours
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- San Jose Flea MarketFun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that provides entertainment for everyone. There are annual events, festival that are held in the [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Happy Hollow Park and ZooIt is the best place in San Jose for kids. The Happy Hollow Park and Zoo provides children fun and entertaining activities from playing through a small city made from cardboard boxes to patting animals in the zoo. The children of my friend [...]D: 3.7mi00
- J. Lohr WineryLocated only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Alum Rock ParkFull of picnic tables, BBQs and 2 playgrounds, the Alum Rock Park is the greatest getaway if you're with friends as we were. I doesn't matter if you live in San Jose or you're just in visit, you can go to the park for a [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Rosicrucian Egyptian MuseumThe Ancient Egyptians have and still fascinate people, and the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum tries to unveil some of the mysteries and secrets of this nation with its exhibits and lectures. Sculptures and objects from their everyday life [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space.
Public Transportation: Park and Ride
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
The Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the...
History & Culture: Museo Cappella Sansevero
If you plan to visit the Colosseum in the tourist season, go there in the morning. That has got two reasons: 1. A lot of tourists gruops come...
History & Culture: The ancient Colosseum
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt