The Tech Museum of Innovation, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > The Tech Museum of Innovation
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The whole place is designed in such a way that even people with disabilities have an easy access to all the exhibitions and without no restrictions. Kids, adults can enjoy the various work of old and new technology and science. They also have a IMAX theater where you can watch a small movie according to subject. Very interesting.
201 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. / Holiday schedule at: http://www.thetech.org/info/#hours
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Bill's CafeLocated in various parts of San Jose, Bill's Cafe offers a wide variety of breakfast dishes from scrambled eggs to pancakes. The serve also lunch, but their breakfast menus are the ones you should definitely try out. We went to their [...]D: 4mi00
- Zeni Ethiopian RestaurantI've never tasted Ethiopian food before, so it was something different for me to eat at the Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant. And it was a unique experience. Their foods have such interesting flavors, so much aroma that I felt I really [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Kelley ParkOwned by a former mayor of the city, Kelley Park is home to various museums, the Japanese Garden and features picnic areas and BBQs. Though not one of the most popular parks in San Jose, Kelley is a nice get-away to both visitors and [...]D: 3.7mi00
- J. Lohr WineryLocated only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger [...]D: 2.2mi00
- San Jose History ParkStrolling through the paved streets of the San Jose History Park, you feel you've been transported back in time. Buildings of the past centuries were restored or relocated here, giving the park an old-times aspect. Several galleries, [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
This museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist,...
History & Culture: Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de Janeiro
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
It's the most realistic, accurate and also depressing museum I've ever seen about communism and nazism. Th building itself was the headquarter of...
History & Culture: House of Terror
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is a thermal resort located at 10 km from Oradea. One of the best hotels where you can rest in Baile Felix is Hotel International, and...
General: Thermal resort Apolo
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
San Diego, California
Sea World is a must see when you are in San Diego. This is not like some of the amusement parks where you really won't be too happy as an adult....
History & Culture: Sea World