The Tech Museum of Innovation, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > The Tech Museum of Innovation
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The whole place is designed in such a way that even people with disabilities have an easy access to all the exhibitions and without no restrictions. Kids, adults can enjoy the various work of old and new technology and science. They also have a IMAX theater where you can watch a small movie according to subject. Very interesting.
201 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. / Holiday schedule at: http://www.thetech.org/info/#hours
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Cinnabar Hills Golf ClubFor golf-lovers the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is like heaven on earth. Playing through a canyon, lake and mountain area, with lush green scenery and and up-to-standard staff, the experience is more than memorable. I've never played golf [...]D: 16.1mi00
- Alum Rock ParkFull of picnic tables, BBQs and 2 playgrounds, the Alum Rock Park is the greatest getaway if you're with friends as we were. I doesn't matter if you live in San Jose or you're just in visit, you can go to the park for a [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Zeni Ethiopian RestaurantI've never tasted Ethiopian food before, so it was something different for me to eat at the Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant. And it was a unique experience. Their foods have such interesting flavors, so much aroma that I felt I really [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Kelley ParkOwned by a former mayor of the city, Kelley Park is home to various museums, the Japanese Garden and features picnic areas and BBQs. Though not one of the most popular parks in San Jose, Kelley is a nice get-away to both visitors and [...]D: 3.7mi00
- J. Lohr WineryLocated only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler ...
History & Culture: Black Creek Pioneer Village
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
The Rialto Bridge is exactly in the center of Venice, so you can feel safe when you see it, for you can't be lost there, especially because...
Sightseeing: Rialto Bridge
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
If you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. ...
Family & Fun: World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
Is small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven...
Food: Moonshine Restaurant in Austin