Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Sculptures and objects from their everyday life are gathered and put on display for visitors. Belongings of pharaohs and kings are to be seen, not to mention the sacred artifacts used in their religion, in worshiping their gods. Interesting, captivating and mysterious, that is what I think of these people and you can get a glimpse of all this in this great museum.
1660 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95191, USA
$9 for adults and $5 for children.
Tue-Fri 9am-5pm (on Fri until 8pm), weekends 10am-6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Happy Hollow Park and ZooIt is the best place in San Jose for kids. The Happy Hollow Park and Zoo provides children fun and entertaining activities from playing through a small city made from cardboard boxes to patting animals in the zoo. The children of my friend [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Cinnabar Hills Golf ClubFor golf-lovers the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is like heaven on earth. Playing through a canyon, lake and mountain area, with lush green scenery and and up-to-standard staff, the experience is more than memorable. I've never played golf [...]D: 16.1mi00
- South First BilliardsEquipped with at least 30 pool tables, South First Billiards in San Jose is a fun place with live music and a great crowd. The Happy Hour last from 4pm to 7pm every day, and they have a new addition to their 'playground', [...]D: 2.8mi00
- J. Lohr WineryLocated only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger [...]D: 2.2mi00
- San Jose Flea MarketFun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that provides entertainment for everyone. There are annual events, festival that are held in the [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Los Cabos, Mexico
This hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold....
General: The Bungalows Hotel in Los Cabos
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and...
Food: Church Street Café
Wow, what a great experience to see behind the scenes of the Angels' games. The tours at the Angel Stadium of Anaheim take you to from the...
Sightseeing: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
Lots of corn-fields!
Outdoors Activities: Indianapolis 500
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz