Wild Animal Park, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > Wild Animal Park
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
It is almost incredible, but they carved out large areas from the dry rocks to create in the the natural habitats of animals from different continents. In the same park you have swamps, prairies and savannas, it was amazing for me.
You can chose to take a tour for an extra fee or you can explore on your own. I went with the Africa bus tour and it was great, but you would be amazed in both cases. beautiful rare animals everywhere around you!!!
Admission is $35 per person.
Summer: 9AM to 8PM
Rest of the year: 9AM to 4PM
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- Cucina UrbanaIs one of the greatest place to dine. Cucina Urbana was opened not long ago, but it's very popular and I can understand why. I loved the floral table clothes and the nice waiters. Besides, I didn't find anything in the menu that would [...]D: n/a00
- La Jolla BayOnly 12 miles south of San Diego, La Jolla is simply spectacular. I never thought such places existed, some parts of the shore were like a screen saver from my computer. The whole coastline is perfect, i could walk there for a week and [...]D: n/a00
- Gas Lamp QuarterIt is the greatest club district in the city. There are a lot of very good restaurants and nice shops as well. All the clubs have either DJs or live music. You are not supposed to wear jeans or sandals, wear more decent clothes, a dress [...]D: n/a00
- Red FoxAn insider tip for San Diego is the Red Fox, which is a steakhouse with a piano lounge. The special thing about it is that you can actually get up play the piano and sing. There are also some old men singing and accompanying you on their [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Maritime MuseumMaritime Museum was totally cool. It is basically a collection of six ships, some restored, some replicas and the exhibitions within the ships. You can learn a lot about maritime history, get to know how ships worked and get the [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Dont let yourself be torned in a restaurant by these guys, standing in front of restaurants. If you start to talk to them, you wont be able to get...
General: Dont talk to guys standing in front of restaurants
A nice shopping destination is Debrecen Plaza, a mall located near to the center of the town. Although not big, it has a lot of shopping stores,...
Shopping: Debrecen Plaza
Hi, Antalya is a very beautiful place and the environment here is very refreshing. It Attracts the visitors from all over the world. So One needs a...
Public Transportation: Reach your final destination safely and comfortably.
This comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a...
History & Culture: Esther's Follies
Colorado Springs, Colorado
This zoo, though compared to others it is quite small, has become our favorite. The animals at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo all look so healthy and...
Family & Fun: Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
An amazing variety of exhibits, artwork and plants can be found in the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and we loved every minute of the tour we...
History & Culture: Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
Pacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are...
History & Culture: Pacific Science Center