Cafe Habana in New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Cafe Habana in New York
- Food travel tip
- City center
We had to wait a while for our order, the house's specialty: roasted corn enveloped in cotija cheese with a bit of lime and chili, but it was worth it.
All that movement and smell and sound just takes your mind off on everything. You feel like you were in Cuba in that little, crowded though cozy cafe and one might think that if the food is cheap, maybe it isn't so good, but on the contrary; it is delicious. We will definitely visit it again.
229 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Recent travel tips for New York
- Doma Cafe & GalleryHaving breakfast in a cozy, friendly cafe which resembles an art gallery with its huge windows and warm lighting and constantly changing artistic decorations is a memorable experience I would gladly repeat every week. The cafe's panini with [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Ayza Private Party NYCAyza Private Party Nyc is the one of the best party places in New York.Ayza has huge cocktail list and wine list and special for all kinds of events,private parties. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Old Homestead SteakhouseThe Old Homstead Steakhouse is one of my favorites in New York and one of my regular places I go to when I am there. They have a really nice Filet Mignon and also an excellent dry aged Prime Rib. I can also recommend the the shrimp cocktail [...]D: 1.7mi50
- Apple Store SohoWhat should one say? Lots of things to admire for the fans of 'Multimedialand'. There is a little crowd, indeed, but you can enjoy the free internet terminals while you are waiting or just wandering around and dreaming. It's a nice place [...]D: 2.2mi00
- B+H PhotoIt is heaven for all amateur photographers and not only. You will find here all the equipment you can possibly need to enjoy your hobby. It is very interesting even for those who just like to take photos, like me. You'll find here [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of...
General: Why do you need to Vietnam?