Cafe Habana in New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Cafe Habana in New York
- Food travel tip
- City center
We had to wait a while for our order, the house's specialty: roasted corn enveloped in cotija cheese with a bit of lime and chili, but it was worth it.
All that movement and smell and sound just takes your mind off on everything. You feel like you were in Cuba in that little, crowded though cozy cafe and one might think that if the food is cheap, maybe it isn't so good, but on the contrary; it is delicious. We will definitely visit it again.
229 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Recent travel tips for New York
- Brooklyn BridgeBrooklyn Bridge is one of the nicest bridges out there. What's really nice about it is that you can simply walk across and enjoy a beautiful view over Manhattan, Staten Island and the Statue of Liberty. I would recommend a walk across the [...]D: 3.3mi10
- Visiting Times SquareThis is New York's Las Vegas without the gambling. Simply walk there and watch all the shiny billboards. There are plenty of shows to choose from and they are all worth the money & time. Read the reviews first, there is something for [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Times SquareTime Square is a place that makes you feel alive. You just find yourself in the busiest place you have ever seen. It is crowded, laud and everything you would expect. You can come any time, it's amazing! Take your time and walk around a [...]D: 1.1mi20
- Chicago the MusicalChicago is one of the best musicals of all times. It is the 12th year of its hit and it's still a great success. I personally loved it and the movie as well. If you are in New York, you must go to the Broadway and watch some shows, they [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Hello travellersI will let you know later [...]D: 13.2mi00
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
I don't know why so many visitors to Hawaii miss out on seeing the rainforest. Just ten minutes from Waikiki you can find a great trail that...
Outdoors Activities: Manoa Falls
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels
Da Nang, Vietnam
If you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something...
Sightseeing: Motorbike holiday to Vietnam
Vietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us
Family & Fun: Vietnam holiday