Hello travellers, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Hello travellers
- General travel tip
- City center
No 20 villa avenue
Later after consulting
Later after consulting
How to get there:
later after consulting
Recent travel tips for New York
- Old Homestead SteakhouseThe Old Homstead Steakhouse is one of my favorites in New York and one of my regular places I go to when I am there. They have a really nice Filet Mignon and also an excellent dry aged Prime Rib. I can also recommend the the shrimp cocktail [...]D: 1.7mi50
- Caracas Arepa BarI'm a great fun of South America and South American food so I was very happy when I found this very interesting place. It is a great mixture of an arapera and a taguarita. Arepera is an all day opened Venezuelan restaurant, where you [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Brooklyn BridgeBrooklyn Bridge is one of the nicest bridges out there. What's really nice about it is that you can simply walk across and enjoy a beautiful view over Manhattan, Staten Island and the Statue of Liberty. I would recommend a walk across the [...]D: 3.3mi10
- Central ParkOne of the greatest places that New York has to offer is this amazingly huge park in the center of the city, thus "Central Park". It's the lungs of New York and home to many athletes and simply people enjoying the outdoors. You can go for a [...]D: 1.1mi11
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Great Food Tour of New YorkFood- As soon as my wanderlust begins, my lust for food was on my mind pretty much more than anything else throughout my waking. Being headed to New York City this fall, maximize your time in tasting as many of the city's diverse cuisines [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Asakusa neighborhood in the Taito district is maybe the oldest part of Tokyo. Due tue ist 'age' many temples can be found here, that...
Sightseeing: Sensoji Temple
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Corpus Christi, Texas
Exploring the Padre Island National Seashore might prove not the experience you would imagine. It is so much better. No luxury condos, no people,...
Sightseeing: Padre Island National Seashore
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
San Jose, California
Full of picnic tables, BBQs and 2 playgrounds, the Alum Rock Park is the greatest getaway if you're with friends as we were. I doesn't...
Outdoors Activities: Alum Rock Park