230 Fifth, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > 230 Fifth
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
220 E 24th St, New York, NY 10010, USA
230 Fifth is open to the public 365 days a year from 4:00PM to 4:00AM daily (closed only on certain days during December for Holiday Parties).
How to get there:
Take the F or V train to 28th Street. M2 and M3 to Fifth Avenue and 27th Street M5, M6, and M7 to Broadway and 27th Street
On the web:
Recent travel tips for New York
- Ellis IslandEllis Island is the Island where immigrants landed first when coming to the US and home to the Statue of Liberty. Immigrants had to go through physical checkups before they were allowed to enter the country. But not only unhealthy [...]D: 5mi10
- Central ParkOne of the greatest places that New York has to offer is this amazingly huge park in the center of the city, thus "Central Park". It's the lungs of New York and home to many athletes and simply people enjoying the outdoors. You can go for a [...]D: 1.1mi11
- ChinatownToday about 80,000 Asian Americans live in the Chinatown of New York. They begun as an isolated community of poor immigrants ruled by secret organizations, The Tongs. Now it's more of a middle class area and is known for it's excellent [...]D: 2.6mi10
- BroadwayThere is glamor in the air all the time. Broadway is so buzzing that you cannot just sit there and watch people walking, you feel that you have to do something. There are about 30 productions running at the same time, you can't miss to [...]D: n/a00
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseAs always, Ruth's Chris is a great choice for all steak lovers. They have a dark and elegant theme accompanied by great steaks, appetizers and a solid selection of wines. Be sure to have the calamari appetizer as well as the creamed spinach [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Maybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park,...
Family & Fun: The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver
While visiting Barcelona one cannot miss the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Arts. The building fits perfectly into the modern image of the city....
General: Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Arts
Los Cabos, Mexico
We sailed on this absolutely gorgeous and luxurious boat on our last day in Los Cabos and it was just perfect. We departed just before sundown...
Sightseeing: Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los Cabos
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Standing at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only...
History & Culture: Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s Prime
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr