Broadway, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Broadway
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are about 30 productions running at the same time, you can't miss to go to one, if you are on the Broadway. Although you have to buy a ticket months in advance for some of the more popular ones.
You can even meet some stars while wondering on the bright lights. It's amazing!
Recent travel tips for New York
- Old Homestead SteakhouseThe Old Homstead Steakhouse is one of my favorites in New York and one of my regular places I go to when I am there. They have a really nice Filet Mignon and also an excellent dry aged Prime Rib. I can also recommend the the shrimp cocktail [...]D: 1.7mi50
- Apple Store SohoWhat should one say? Lots of things to admire for the fans of 'Multimedialand'. There is a little crowd, indeed, but you can enjoy the free internet terminals while you are waiting or just wandering around and dreaming. It's a nice place [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Watch a Show on BroadwayThere are tons of shows to choose from. Shows for all tastes including MamaMia, The Adams Family, The Phantom of the Opera and many many others (they obviously change them at times). Be sure to check online on broadway.com to make sure you [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Brooklyn BridgeBrooklyn Bridge is one of the nicest bridges out there. What's really nice about it is that you can simply walk across and enjoy a beautiful view over Manhattan, Staten Island and the Statue of Liberty. I would recommend a walk across the [...]D: 3.3mi10
- Bowery BallroomI have never seen something like this before. Bowery Ballroom is a theater stage transformed into a concert hall for young bands. There is a great bar under the stage where you can have a drink after the show. Many of the now very well [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses...
Food: Bridges - Great restaurant in Vancouver
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
First useful thing is not to get frightened if you don't understand the locals immediately. In Hawaii they speak pidgin English which uses many...
General: Local customs in Honolulu
San Antonio, Texas
Either make a stroll down the San Antonio Riverwalk, or go on a lunch/dinner cruise, or visit one of its highlights, maybe take part on an event, a...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Riverwalk