B+H Photo, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > B+H Photo
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
It is very interesting even for those who just like to take photos, like me. You'll find here everything, sometimes good for bargain hunting as well.
It's also good to find smaller or larger gifts, if you have friends who like photography.
420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
How to get there:
Subway: 34th St., A, C, E
Recent travel tips for New York
- Central ParkOne of the greatest places that New York has to offer is this amazingly huge park in the center of the city, thus "Central Park". It's the lungs of New York and home to many athletes and simply people enjoying the outdoors. You can go for a [...]D: 1.1mi11
- Cafe Habana in New YorkWe found in the City of New York a little Cuban heaven. Cafe Habana has all the features of a traditional Cuban environment: simple, tasty, chili food, hot, rhythmic music and a bunch of people who feel great in spite of the crowding. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Apple Store SohoWhat should one say? Lots of things to admire for the fans of 'Multimedialand'. There is a little crowd, indeed, but you can enjoy the free internet terminals while you are waiting or just wandering around and dreaming. It's a nice place [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Empire State BuildingThis is New York's symbol. It was New York's symbol before until it was replaced by the Twin Towers. Since September 11, the Empire State Building is the undisputed King of New York's skyline. It was built in the 1930ies and is [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Bowery BallroomI have never seen something like this before. Bowery Ballroom is a theater stage transformed into a concert hall for young bands. There is a great bar under the stage where you can have a drink after the show. Many of the now very well [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
The biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during...
Night Life & Entertainment: Big Fresno Fair
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Definitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see,...
History & Culture: National Cowboy Museum
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara