Ayza Bar Wine and Chocolate, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Ayza Bar Wine and Chocolate
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The staff is friendly and the ambiance is romantic, so it's great for a surprise dinner as well, if you are looking for such a place.
After choosing a wine from a long and good list and got my food, which was very delicious, I thought something must be wrong, so I will get some bad chocolate store, but no, it was handmade chocolate and delicious.
11 W 31st St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Recent travel tips for New York
- Doma Cafe & GalleryHaving breakfast in a cozy, friendly cafe which resembles an art gallery with its huge windows and warm lighting and constantly changing artistic decorations is a memorable experience I would gladly repeat every week. The cafe's panini with [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Statue of liberty & Ellis IslandEverybody knows these two very important American landmarks. While the statue of liberty may be the more spectacular one, I wrongly recommend spending more time at Ellis Island. In fact if you want to take pictures, just don't get off the [...]D: 5mi00
- Brooklyn BridgeBrooklyn Bridge is one of the nicest bridges out there. What's really nice about it is that you can simply walk across and enjoy a beautiful view over Manhattan, Staten Island and the Statue of Liberty. I would recommend a walk across the [...]D: 3.3mi10
- Empire State BuildingThis is New York's symbol. It was New York's symbol before until it was replaced by the Twin Towers. Since September 11, the Empire State Building is the undisputed King of New York's skyline. It was built in the 1930ies and is [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Walking aroundWhat I like best when I am in New York is walking around. I walk from the southern tip of Manhattan all the way up North to Grand Central Station. The beauty about this walk is really that you experience many different angles of New York, [...]D: n/a30
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Corpus Christi, Texas
Serving also gourmet dishes, Padre Pizzeria has an excellent catering service. Their food are prepared with attention to detail, and always look...
Food: Padre Pizzeria
El Paso, Texas
The largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part...
Outdoors Activities: Franklin Mountains State Park
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Butterfly World was one of the most amazing 'gardens' I've ever been in. I have to call it a garden, though it easily resembles a tropical...
Family & Fun: Butterfly World in Fort Lauderdale
Even if you're not a big racing fan, a visit to Keeneland is still worth your time. The admission is only $5 and if you aren't planning on...
Sports & Wellness : Keeneland
San Francisco, California
Here is a great news for beer lovers in San Francisco. City Beer Store is a fabulous little place with an extremely wide selection of beers. It...
Shopping: City Beer Store