Ayza Bar Wine and Chocolate, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Ayza Bar Wine and Chocolate
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The staff is friendly and the ambiance is romantic, so it's great for a surprise dinner as well, if you are looking for such a place.
After choosing a wine from a long and good list and got my food, which was very delicious, I thought something must be wrong, so I will get some bad chocolate store, but no, it was handmade chocolate and delicious.
11 W 31st St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Recent travel tips for New York
- Old Homestead SteakhouseThe Old Homstead Steakhouse is one of my favorites in New York and one of my regular places I go to when I am there. They have a really nice Filet Mignon and also an excellent dry aged Prime Rib. I can also recommend the the shrimp cocktail [...]D: 1.7mi50
- CieloCielo is one of the best clubs in the whole city. The music is always great, they usually have house on weekends and latin and hip hop on the rest of the week. You must be prepared that the club is rather expensive, both the drink and [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Century 21 Department StoreCentury 21 is located right across the street from the World Trade Center site. It's a terrible shop, but it has a ton of clothes inside. You really feel like you're at a warehouse, but it's often worth the visit if you are out to bargain [...]D: 3.4mi10
- Chicago the MusicalChicago is one of the best musicals of all times. It is the 12th year of its hit and it's still a great success. I personally loved it and the movie as well. If you are in New York, you must go to the Broadway and watch some shows, they [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Fifth AvenueWhat Rodeo Drive is to LA, Fifth Ave is to new York, except that it's 100 times bigger. This is really the prime real estate and more or less the center of the city with expensive shops, malls, restaurants. Fifth Ave is also the home of [...]D: 0.2mi10
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Their dishes don't just look delicious, they taste excellent too. The Tienmu Branch of the Din Tai Fung Restaurant in Taipei is much less...
Food: Din Tai Fung Restaurant
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Itinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial...
General: Car rental in hanoi