Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
941 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Monday to Thursday 11:00-02:00, Friday to Sunday 10:00-03:30
On the web:
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- French Market in New OrleansIf you want to have a taste of the genuine New Orleans, just visit the colourful French Market, which occupies a couple pf blocks of the French Quarter. This is the oldest public market in America, established in the 18th centuries, and [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Cafe du Monde in New OrleansBeignets are one of the most famous sweets in Southern cuisine, and they are about as beloved by New Orleans residents as donuts are in other American cities. These deep fried dough cakes sprinkled with lots of powdered sugar are best [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Preservation HallIt would be just plain wring to leave New Orleans without listening live to some real New Orleans jazz, and there's no better place for it then the Preservation Hall, a venue that's been functioning since 1961. The place opens and 8 PM [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1This interesting city has some interesting cemeteries, and among the 40 graveyards scattered around New Orleans, Saint Louis no. 1 is one of the most interesting. Like in typical New Orleanean cemeteries, the graves are all built above [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Mardi Gras WorldIf you haven't had the chance to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, you can at least see the floats at the Mardi Gras World. Blaine Kern manufactures over two thirds of all the floats parading the city during Mardi Gras, and they also [...]D: n/a00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Atlantic City, New Jersey
You just cannot NOT love this amazing, hilarious and weird museum. So many strange exhibits, funny videos and logic-questioning displays are at the...
Family & Fun: Ripley's Museum
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
Freedom Trail is an important memento of the history of the USA. It is a 4 km long trial with 16 sites, all landmarks of the history of the US...
History & Culture: Trail of Freedom
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery
This museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to...
History & Culture: Oregon Museum of Science and Industry