Tommy's Tours, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Tommy's Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
During the 3 hour tour you not only see some of the city's highlights but the homes of some of stars like Dolly Parton, Faith Hill of Tim McGraw. We had a really great time and enjoyed ourselves tremendously.
2120 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN 37210, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Belmont MansionWith no advanced reservation (except for groups larger than 10), the Belmont Mansion can be toured every day until 4pm. It takes only about an hour, maybe more if you want to visit the gift shop too. The story of the house's owner is [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Ryman AuditoriumA historic landmark of Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium is a beautiful building with great acoustics. Though the fee for the guided tour is not so much, it would be more fun if you would purchase a ticket to one the shows that is held in the [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Sunset GrillWith a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except maybe sushi and Asian food, but what they have is definitely worth a taste. Their service was [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Bluebird CafeThis amazing little local is the place where country singers have played at least once in their life time. The Bluebird Cafe has seen artists like Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood performing on its stage, not to mention the real [...]D: 12.1mi00
- San Antonio Taco CoFounded by two Vanderbilt university students, San Antonio Taco Co, also called Satco became a popular and renowned Tex-Mex restaurant in Nashville. The young and yet still traditional atmosphere of the place is quite welcoming and you [...]D: 7.7mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events,...
History & Culture: Hockey Hall of Fame
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
When I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use...
Food: Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam Discovery
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
This is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically,...
Sightseeing: Little Vietnam in Orlando
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Dominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John...
Sightseeing: The City Hall of Philadelphia