Marché Artisan Food, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Marché Artisan Food
- Food travel tip
- City center
You can also have take-out dishes if you might not have time to sit down for a couple of hours. It is worth the effort to drive to the restaurant!
1000 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
8am to 9pm Tue-Sat.
How to get there:
Visit their site for directions.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Tennessee State MuseumTo learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you have to pay for the parking ticket anyway, if you're with car) but because the museum has [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Belle Meade PlantationTo get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle Meade Plantation. The houses, mansion all that comes with such rich and great land were [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Tommy's ToursHilarious, fun and informative in the same time. Tommy's Tours sightseeing is really great to go to. He picks you up at your hotel, and brings you back too, he is funny and quite passionate about its job. You can tell he loves Nashville [...]D: 4mi00
- Whitt's BarbecueA traditional and highly popular diner amongst locals, Whitt's Barbecue is a simple, down-to-earth and welcoming restaurant that has the best barbecue in town. Their dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients, you can choose from [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Sunset GrillWith a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except maybe sushi and Asian food, but what they have is definitely worth a taste. Their service was [...]D: 8.2mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Arnold's is a very sweet campy tiki bar on Saratoga road across the street from a post office. The bar is small, but there are great things in it...
Night Life & Entertainment: Arnold's in Honolulu
Harwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot...
Shopping: Harwin Drive in Houston
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing