Tennessee State Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Tennessee State Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It has three floors but it doesn't take more than an hour and a half to cover everything. Watch the videos in some sections, they are pretty good. From Native Americans, to early settlers and pioneers to the modern aspect of the state, this museum shows something from each era. Don't miss it!
5th Ave N & Deaderick St, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Free except for some temporary exhibitions.
Tue-Sat: 10am to 5pm.
Sun: 1pm - 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Sunset GrillWith a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except maybe sushi and Asian food, but what they have is definitely worth a taste. Their service was [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Grand Ole OpryThe most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The Grand Ole Pry deserves the praise. The behind-the-stage tour is exciting and informative, and [...]D: 1mi00
- Bluebird CafeThis amazing little local is the place where country singers have played at least once in their life time. The Bluebird Cafe has seen artists like Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood performing on its stage, not to mention the real [...]D: 12.1mi00
- Belle Meade PlantationTo get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle Meade Plantation. The houses, mansion all that comes with such rich and great land were [...]D: 12.4mi00
- The Doyle and Debbie ShowIt was hilarious and fun and we loved it. The Doyle and Debbie Show is worth every penny and every minute. Though youngsters wouldn't really understand the humor, it still something to experience. The combination of comedy and country [...]D: 6.9mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Packing your things, clothing and types of gear among alternate things, are a standout amongst the most fundamental things to finish your trekking...
General: Packing for trekking in Nepal
Found at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the...
Outdoors Activities: Federal Hill Park
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
There is no place in Memphis or in Tennessee for that matter where you can eat such delicious, world-class tamales and party for hours in the same...
Night Life & Entertainment: Blues City Café
There are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Washington, District Of Columbia
There are quite many restaurants in DC that serve Ethiopian food and many of these are quite good, but the number one among these is definitely...
Food: Dukem-Best Ethiopian Restaurant in DC