Tennessee State Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Tennessee State Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It has three floors but it doesn't take more than an hour and a half to cover everything. Watch the videos in some sections, they are pretty good. From Native Americans, to early settlers and pioneers to the modern aspect of the state, this museum shows something from each era. Don't miss it!
5th Ave N & Deaderick St, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Free except for some temporary exhibitions.
Tue-Sat: 10am to 5pm.
Sun: 1pm - 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- San Antonio Taco CoFounded by two Vanderbilt university students, San Antonio Taco Co, also called Satco became a popular and renowned Tex-Mex restaurant in Nashville. The young and yet still traditional atmosphere of the place is quite welcoming and you [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Tommy's ToursHilarious, fun and informative in the same time. Tommy's Tours sightseeing is really great to go to. He picks you up at your hotel, and brings you back too, he is funny and quite passionate about its job. You can tell he loves Nashville [...]D: 4mi00
- Grand Ole OpryThe most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The Grand Ole Pry deserves the praise. The behind-the-stage tour is exciting and informative, and [...]D: 1mi00
- Nashville Centennial ParkA beautiful place where you can relax, take a stroll to clear your head or watch a free event, the Nashville Centennial Park is a city landmark. The Parthenon is the most popular aspect of the park, though the garden and the lake with the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Marché Artisan FoodRustic, European and cozy, this small restaurant serves breakfast, lunch (and brunch) and dinner. Marche Artisan Food has great service not to mention the delicious food you're given. You can also have take-out dishes if you might not [...]D: 4.3mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
I am going to travel to Colombia and Argentina for xmas and new years looking for friendships in both countries email me email@example.com
General: Looking for company
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Cluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give...
General: Big, crowded city
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Buffalo, New York
One of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in...
Sightseeing: Darwin D. Martin House Complex
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns