Sunset Grill, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Sunset Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their service was great, we didn't find anything to complain about and the fact that you didn't have to gather up your thing at 10 in the evening makes this place my favorite in Nashville.
2001 Belcourt Ave, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
11:00am to 3:00pm Mon-Fri (lunch)
5:00pm to 10:00pm daily (dinner)
Open also until late.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Grand Ole OpryThe most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The Grand Ole Pry deserves the praise. The behind-the-stage tour is exciting and informative, and [...]D: 1mi00
- Nashville Centennial ParkA beautiful place where you can relax, take a stroll to clear your head or watch a free event, the Nashville Centennial Park is a city landmark. The Parthenon is the most popular aspect of the park, though the garden and the lake with the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Belle Meade PlantationTo get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle Meade Plantation. The houses, mansion all that comes with such rich and great land were [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Tennessee State MuseumTo learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you have to pay for the parking ticket anyway, if you're with car) but because the museum has [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Robert's Western WorldThe bar that is said to be the heart and soul of country music, Robert's Western World is an energetic entertaining place where you can dance, drink and enjoy yourself immensely. You can feel the beat of the traditional country music, [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
The world's highest freestanding tower is Toronto's CN Tower. From the top of the building you can see the Niagara Falls (100 km), if the...
Sightseeing: CN Tower
Vancouver, British Columbia
We already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for...
Food: Vij's - Indian restaurant in Vancouver
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
We wanted to take some pictures of Istanbul so we decided to go up the Galata Tower and have a glimpse of the city. The view from up there is...
Sightseeing: Galata Tower
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar