Robert's Western World, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Robert's Western World
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
You can feel the beat of the traditional country music, you can meet new people and have the time of your life. It is sometimes pretty crowded, being a really popular place, but that shouldn't draw you back, you will definitely have fun!
416 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Whitt's BarbecueA traditional and highly popular diner amongst locals, Whitt's Barbecue is a simple, down-to-earth and welcoming restaurant that has the best barbecue in town. Their dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients, you can choose from [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Sunset GrillWith a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except maybe sushi and Asian food, but what they have is definitely worth a taste. Their service was [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Tommy's ToursHilarious, fun and informative in the same time. Tommy's Tours sightseeing is really great to go to. He picks you up at your hotel, and brings you back too, he is funny and quite passionate about its job. You can tell he loves Nashville [...]D: 4mi00
- Ryman AuditoriumA historic landmark of Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium is a beautiful building with great acoustics. Though the fee for the guided tour is not so much, it would be more fun if you would purchase a ticket to one the shows that is held in the [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Tennessee State MuseumTo learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you have to pay for the parking ticket anyway, if you're with car) but because the museum has [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
There are several cheap opportunities for wall climbing in Budapest. In Summer it's almost like a hot sauna in an expensive spa ...
Outdoors Activities: Wall climbing in Budapest
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Atlantic City, New Jersey
They have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or...
Family & Fun: Atlantic City Aquarium
Even if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a...
Sightseeing: The Driskill
There is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows,...
Sightseeing: Cleveland Botanical Garden
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets