Belmont Mansion, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Belmont Mansion
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The story of the house's owner is quite interesting, the whole setting and building is just breathtakingly beautiful. It is no wonder people come to do their wedding in such a place. It is perfect for pictures!
1900 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
$10 for adults and $3 for children
Every day until 4pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Tennessee State MuseumTo learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you have to pay for the parking ticket anyway, if you're with car) but because the museum has [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Robert's Western WorldThe bar that is said to be the heart and soul of country music, Robert's Western World is an energetic entertaining place where you can dance, drink and enjoy yourself immensely. You can feel the beat of the traditional country music, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- San Antonio Taco CoFounded by two Vanderbilt university students, San Antonio Taco Co, also called Satco became a popular and renowned Tex-Mex restaurant in Nashville. The young and yet still traditional atmosphere of the place is quite welcoming and you [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Nashville Centennial ParkA beautiful place where you can relax, take a stroll to clear your head or watch a free event, the Nashville Centennial Park is a city landmark. The Parthenon is the most popular aspect of the park, though the garden and the lake with the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Bluebird CafeThis amazing little local is the place where country singers have played at least once in their life time. The Bluebird Cafe has seen artists like Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood performing on its stage, not to mention the real [...]D: 12.1mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
In Finland, the Orthodox church doesn't have many followers, but despite that, there are some pretty amazing Orthodox churches in the city. The...
History & Culture: Uspenski Cathedral
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing