Belmont Mansion, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Belmont Mansion
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The story of the house's owner is quite interesting, the whole setting and building is just breathtakingly beautiful. It is no wonder people come to do their wedding in such a place. It is perfect for pictures!
1900 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
$10 for adults and $3 for children
Every day until 4pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Belle Meade PlantationTo get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle Meade Plantation. The houses, mansion all that comes with such rich and great land were [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Tennessee State MuseumTo learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you have to pay for the parking ticket anyway, if you're with car) but because the museum has [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Whitt's BarbecueA traditional and highly popular diner amongst locals, Whitt's Barbecue is a simple, down-to-earth and welcoming restaurant that has the best barbecue in town. Their dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients, you can choose from [...]D: 9.9mi00
- The Doyle and Debbie ShowIt was hilarious and fun and we loved it. The Doyle and Debbie Show is worth every penny and every minute. Though youngsters wouldn't really understand the humor, it still something to experience. The combination of comedy and country [...]D: 6.9mi00
- San Antonio Taco CoFounded by two Vanderbilt university students, San Antonio Taco Co, also called Satco became a popular and renowned Tex-Mex restaurant in Nashville. The young and yet still traditional atmosphere of the place is quite welcoming and you [...]D: 7.7mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
The Gellért Spa is the most prestigious thermal bath in Budapest. It has outdoor pool with artificial waves and thermal pools and saunas indoor....
Family & Fun: Gellért Spa
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Though not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is...
Food: India Kitchen Restaurant
Corpus Christi, Texas
Whether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm...
History & Culture: Selena Museum
Sweets have always been my weakness, especially chocolate. So when I noticed the Old Kentucky Chocolates store, I just had to go in and have some...
Shopping: Old Kentucky Chocolates