Belmont Mansion, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Belmont Mansion
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The story of the house's owner is quite interesting, the whole setting and building is just breathtakingly beautiful. It is no wonder people come to do their wedding in such a place. It is perfect for pictures!
1900 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
$10 for adults and $3 for children
Every day until 4pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Grand Ole OpryThe most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The Grand Ole Pry deserves the praise. The behind-the-stage tour is exciting and informative, and [...]D: 1mi00
- Marché Artisan FoodRustic, European and cozy, this small restaurant serves breakfast, lunch (and brunch) and dinner. Marche Artisan Food has great service not to mention the delicious food you're given. You can also have take-out dishes if you might not [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Robert's Western WorldThe bar that is said to be the heart and soul of country music, Robert's Western World is an energetic entertaining place where you can dance, drink and enjoy yourself immensely. You can feel the beat of the traditional country music, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Tennessee State MuseumTo learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you have to pay for the parking ticket anyway, if you're with car) but because the museum has [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Country Music Hall of Fame and MuseumThough a little bit expensive, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is a major attraction for those who love country music. To those who are not big fans, this museum can provide interesting insights into artist's lives and their [...]D: 6.3mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
This museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out...
History & Culture: Baltimore Museum of Art
El Paso, Texas
A cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about...
Food: Geske's Fire Grill
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz