Whitt's Barbecue, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Whitt's Barbecue
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients, you can choose from turkey, pork, beef or ribs, they are all delicious. The whole place is just so homey with quite many families coming to eat there. I loved it!
5211 Alabama Ave, Nashville, TN 37209, USA
Monday-Saturday: 10:30am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Grand Ole OpryThe most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The Grand Ole Pry deserves the praise. The behind-the-stage tour is exciting and informative, and [...]D: 1mi00
- Country Music Hall of Fame and MuseumThough a little bit expensive, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is a major attraction for those who love country music. To those who are not big fans, this museum can provide interesting insights into artist's lives and their [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Bluebird CafeThis amazing little local is the place where country singers have played at least once in their life time. The Bluebird Cafe has seen artists like Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood performing on its stage, not to mention the real [...]D: 12.1mi00
- Sunset GrillWith a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except maybe sushi and Asian food, but what they have is definitely worth a taste. Their service was [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Tommy's ToursHilarious, fun and informative in the same time. Tommy's Tours sightseeing is really great to go to. He picks you up at your hotel, and brings you back too, he is funny and quite passionate about its job. You can tell he loves Nashville [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Gegend ist, sollte man auf jedenfall die antike Stadt Ostia besuchen. Am besten morgens, da es mittags ziemlich heiß werden kann,...
General: Besuchen Sie die antike Stadt am Morgen
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
The 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was...
Sightseeing: Foshay Tower