Whitt's Barbecue, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Whitt's Barbecue
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients, you can choose from turkey, pork, beef or ribs, they are all delicious. The whole place is just so homey with quite many families coming to eat there. I loved it!
5211 Alabama Ave, Nashville, TN 37209, USA
Monday-Saturday: 10:30am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Ryman AuditoriumA historic landmark of Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium is a beautiful building with great acoustics. Though the fee for the guided tour is not so much, it would be more fun if you would purchase a ticket to one the shows that is held in the [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Nashville Centennial ParkA beautiful place where you can relax, take a stroll to clear your head or watch a free event, the Nashville Centennial Park is a city landmark. The Parthenon is the most popular aspect of the park, though the garden and the lake with the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Country Music Hall of Fame and MuseumThough a little bit expensive, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is a major attraction for those who love country music. To those who are not big fans, this museum can provide interesting insights into artist's lives and their [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Belle Meade PlantationTo get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle Meade Plantation. The houses, mansion all that comes with such rich and great land were [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Belmont MansionWith no advanced reservation (except for groups larger than 10), the Belmont Mansion can be toured every day until 4pm. It takes only about an hour, maybe more if you want to visit the gift shop too. The story of the house's owner is [...]D: 8.2mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take...
Shopping: Skip Maisel's
A land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to...
Sightseeing: The Domes
Raleigh, North Carolina
We went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located...
History & Culture: Mordecai Historic Park