Whitt's Barbecue, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Whitt's Barbecue
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients, you can choose from turkey, pork, beef or ribs, they are all delicious. The whole place is just so homey with quite many families coming to eat there. I loved it!
5211 Alabama Ave, Nashville, TN 37209, USA
Monday-Saturday: 10:30am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Tennessee State MuseumTo learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you have to pay for the parking ticket anyway, if you're with car) but because the museum has [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Belmont MansionWith no advanced reservation (except for groups larger than 10), the Belmont Mansion can be toured every day until 4pm. It takes only about an hour, maybe more if you want to visit the gift shop too. The story of the house's owner is [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Robert's Western WorldThe bar that is said to be the heart and soul of country music, Robert's Western World is an energetic entertaining place where you can dance, drink and enjoy yourself immensely. You can feel the beat of the traditional country music, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Nashville Centennial ParkA beautiful place where you can relax, take a stroll to clear your head or watch a free event, the Nashville Centennial Park is a city landmark. The Parthenon is the most popular aspect of the park, though the garden and the lake with the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Ryman AuditoriumA historic landmark of Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium is a beautiful building with great acoustics. Though the fee for the guided tour is not so much, it would be more fun if you would purchase a ticket to one the shows that is held in the [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break...
Outdoors Activities: English Garden (Englischer Garten)
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Macritchie reservior is a beautiful and serene place where there alot of flora and fauna. There are many types of plants and trees. Often these...
Outdoors Activities: MacRitchie Reservoir
Spending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close...
Family & Fun: Indianapolis Zoo
It is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab...
Food: Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people