Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Nashville > Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It has a wide variety of exhibitions that change constantly so visiting it, even several times will not get you bored. I just loved it! If you have some cash to spare and you're really into country music than this is the place to spend it!
222 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
$19.99 for adults, $11.95 for children.
Every day from 9am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Nashville
- Belle Meade PlantationTo get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle Meade Plantation. The houses, mansion all that comes with such rich and great land were [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Grand Ole OpryThe most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The Grand Ole Pry deserves the praise. The behind-the-stage tour is exciting and informative, and [...]D: 1mi00
- Bluebird CafeThis amazing little local is the place where country singers have played at least once in their life time. The Bluebird Cafe has seen artists like Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood performing on its stage, not to mention the real [...]D: 12.1mi00
- Marché Artisan FoodRustic, European and cozy, this small restaurant serves breakfast, lunch (and brunch) and dinner. Marche Artisan Food has great service not to mention the delicious food you're given. You can also have take-out dishes if you might not [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Sunset GrillWith a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except maybe sushi and Asian food, but what they have is definitely worth a taste. Their service was [...]D: 8.2mi00
Things about Nashville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
London, United Kingdom
If you are in London and want to look around, don't take tourist buses. They are expensive, 29 Pounds, and if you stay downstairs, you can't see a...
Public Transportation: Don't take the buses
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Appetizingly good food and great atmosphere. The Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has varied plates of fish plates prepared to entice the senses. The...
Food: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights