Visiting the Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Visiting the Allianz Arena
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Allianz Arena is on the way to the airport, so in case you would like to visit on the way back to the airport you can do that, as it's close by.
Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich, Germany
10 € for a guided tour
If there is no event happening:
11:00am - 5:30pm
Tours take place daily at 10.15, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.30 (winter period) and 17.30 (summer period).
How to get there:
U6 towards Fröttmaning.
Otherwise go by car on the A99, you can't miss it
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- OlympiaturmThe Olympiaturn (Olympic Tower) is located in the Olympiapark. It's 291m tall and offers a great view over the city. While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from [...]D: 2.3mi10
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
- OktoberfestIf you intend to visit munich around the Oktoberfest, book your hotel much earlier. Because the rooms are realy rare during that period. Dont take a hotel directly next to the Oktoberfest place, because it´s very noisy during the party [...]D: 2mi00
- San Francisco Coffee CompanyThis is a great little cafe similar to Starbucks but less commercial and a much better chill out. You have free Wifi as long as you want, so if you are in Munich and need a place to work it's perfect. Also, waiters are really nice and there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Learning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour ...
History & Culture: Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War II
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If you don't mind spending a few bucks,do check out this delightful little Italian/Fusion restaurant located right on the waters of the Neva...
Food: Acquarel Restaurant
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
We went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the...
Food: Wild Fork
A really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most...
Family & Fun: Sedgwick County Zoo