Visiting the Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Visiting the Allianz Arena
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Allianz Arena is on the way to the airport, so in case you would like to visit on the way back to the airport you can do that, as it's close by.
Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich, Germany
10 € for a guided tour
If there is no event happening:
11:00am - 5:30pm
Tours take place daily at 10.15, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.30 (winter period) and 17.30 (summer period).
How to get there:
U6 towards Fröttmaning.
Otherwise go by car on the A99, you can't miss it
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- English Garden (Englischer Garten)The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break from the city stress. You can go running, biking, or just for a walk and won't ever regret [...]D: 4mi00
- Schlosspark NymphenburgThis is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a stressful day. The castle itswelf is beautiful and there the canals, as well as the lake are [...]D: 1.3mi00
- San Francisco Coffee CompanyThis is a great little cafe similar to Starbucks but less commercial and a much better chill out. You have free Wifi as long as you want, so if you are in Munich and need a place to work it's perfect. Also, waiters are really nice and there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Fuji Sushi & NudelIf you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I mention that because they manage to make some amazing noodles. You can pretty much order any [...]D: 0.8mi10
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The Andersen Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum is one of the interesting museum's that traces the history of something that you...
History & Culture: International Balloon Museum
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Maybe the best pizzas in town you can find in Rocco's Little Chicago, which is a cozy little locale serving basically Italian food. The...
Food: Rocco's Little Chicago