Visiting the Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Visiting the Allianz Arena
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Allianz Arena is on the way to the airport, so in case you would like to visit on the way back to the airport you can do that, as it's close by.
Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich, Germany
10 € for a guided tour
If there is no event happening:
11:00am - 5:30pm
Tours take place daily at 10.15, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.30 (winter period) and 17.30 (summer period).
How to get there:
U6 towards Fröttmaning.
Otherwise go by car on the A99, you can't miss it
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Victorian House - NeuhausenThere are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name suggests that this is an English place, be prepared that the food is a nice blend of English, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
- Fuji Sushi & NudelIf you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I mention that because they manage to make some amazing noodles. You can pretty much order any [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Schweinshaxe and Weissbier on the OktoberfestVisit the Munich Oktoberfest. Have a Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle) at Franziskaner or Augustiner Keller. Drink real Bavarian beer and of course have some white sausages with sweet mustard and Weissbier in the morning for breakfast. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
New Orleans, Louisiana
The Cabildo used to be the seat o the colonial government in Louisiana some centuries ago, but today it is quite an interesting museum, especially...
History & Culture: The Cabildo in New Orleans
Santa Ana, California
In the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its...
History & Culture: Helena Modjeska Historic House
A local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a...
Food: Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing