Visiting the Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Visiting the Allianz Arena
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Allianz Arena is on the way to the airport, so in case you would like to visit on the way back to the airport you can do that, as it's close by.
Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich, Germany
10 € for a guided tour
If there is no event happening:
11:00am - 5:30pm
Tours take place daily at 10.15, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.30 (winter period) and 17.30 (summer period).
How to get there:
U6 towards Fröttmaning.
Otherwise go by car on the A99, you can't miss it
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- OlympiaturmThe Olympiaturn (Olympic Tower) is located in the Olympiapark. It's 291m tall and offers a great view over the city. While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from [...]D: 2.3mi10
- San Francisco Coffee CompanyThis is a great little cafe similar to Starbucks but less commercial and a much better chill out. You have free Wifi as long as you want, so if you are in Munich and need a place to work it's perfect. Also, waiters are really nice and there [...]D: 0.8mi00
- What to eat at Munich AirportHere is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend eating at the Airbräu. It's a Bavarian restaurant located in between Terminal 1 and 2. [...]D: 18.6mi01
- OktoberfestIf you intend to visit munich around the Oktoberfest, book your hotel much earlier. Because the rooms are realy rare during that period. Dont take a hotel directly next to the Oktoberfest place, because it´s very noisy during the party [...]D: 2mi00
- Awesome Brunch at The Big EasyI went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I particularily liked their salads as well as all the different types of cheeses they were offering [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
In Finland, the Orthodox church doesn't have many followers, but despite that, there are some pretty amazing Orthodox churches in the city. The...
History & Culture: Uspenski Cathedral
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Located in downtown Cleveland on lake Erie, the USS Cod Submarine Memorial is dedicated to the vessel which has sinked thousands of Japanese ships...
History & Culture: USS Cod Submarine Memorial
I was so amazed when I went to see the famous Greektown district in downtown Detroit last summer. I would have never thought a district such as...
History & Culture: Greektown - A Bit of Europe in Detroit
Only 6 miles to the north of Indianapolis, Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum with lots of interactive shows and exhibitions. Favorite of both...
History & Culture: Conner Prairie