Visiting the Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Visiting the Allianz Arena
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Allianz Arena is on the way to the airport, so in case you would like to visit on the way back to the airport you can do that, as it's close by.
Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich, Germany
10 € for a guided tour
If there is no event happening:
11:00am - 5:30pm
Tours take place daily at 10.15, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.30 (winter period) and 17.30 (summer period).
How to get there:
U6 towards Fröttmaning.
Otherwise go by car on the A99, you can't miss it
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Schlosspark NymphenburgThis is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a stressful day. The castle itswelf is beautiful and there the canals, as well as the lake are [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Schweinshaxe and Weissbier on the OktoberfestVisit the Munich Oktoberfest. Have a Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle) at Franziskaner or Augustiner Keller. Drink real Bavarian beer and of course have some white sausages with sweet mustard and Weissbier in the morning for breakfast. [...]D: n/a00
- Fuji Sushi & NudelIf you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I mention that because they manage to make some amazing noodles. You can pretty much order any [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Visit the Schlosspark NymphenburgIf you are looking for a not so crowded place in Munich, this is your best bet. The Schlosspark Nymphenburg offers some beautifully relaxing and soothing trails. There are lakes, some forest and meadows. A draw back is that you can't walk [...]D: 1.3mi10
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
For More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website.
Outdoors Activities: Trekking In Bhutan
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Named after Sultan Ahmed, who made it to be built between 1607 and 1617, the Blue Mosque is a symbol of grandeur, harmony and beauty. It is a sight...
History & Culture: The Blue Mosque
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
New Orleans, Louisiana
It would be just plain wring to leave New Orleans without listening live to some real New Orleans jazz, and there's no better place for it then the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Preservation Hall
Washington, District Of Columbia
D.C. is a destination for decadent dessert boutiques and chocolatiers, and you can put that statement to the (taste) test with today's deal from...
Food: Chocolate Tour Of Washington DC
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing