Olympiapark Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Olympiapark Munich
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Also, I recommend hiking up on the little hill (Olympiaberg) to get a much better view of the city.
You can naturally also grab lunch or have a pint of beer while at Olympiapark.
Spiridon-Louis-Ring 7, 80809 Munich, Germany
How to get there:
by car, simply follow the Mittlere Ring and Exist Olympiapark. Several subways will also take you there from the main station 'Hauptbahnhof'
Recent travel tips for Munich
- The Olympiapark from MunichThere is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If you pay around 10 euros (if I remember well) you can go to the top of it, and there you will [...]D: 2.2mi00
- OktoberfestIf you intend to visit munich around the Oktoberfest, book your hotel much earlier. Because the rooms are realy rare during that period. Dont take a hotel directly next to the Oktoberfest place, because it´s very noisy during the party [...]D: 2mi00
- Fuji Sushi & NudelIf you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I mention that because they manage to make some amazing noodles. You can pretty much order any [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Victorian House - NeuhausenThere are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name suggests that this is an English place, be prepared that the food is a nice blend of English, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Awesome Brunch at The Big EasyI went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I particularily liked their salads as well as all the different types of cheeses they were offering [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Picturesque and worthwhile, the National Taiwan Memorial Hall is an imposing building surrounded by gardens and parkways along a 62-acres land. ...
History & Culture: National Taiwan Memorial Hall
The Zilker Botanical Garden is an amazing place in the city, it has also been called "the jewel in the heart of Austin" and with reason,...
Sightseeing: Zilker Botanical Garden