Oktoberfest, Munich, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Munich > Oktoberfest
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Dont take a hotel directly next to the Oktoberfest place, because it´s very noisy during the party is going on.
It´s located at the so called Theresienwiese.
There is no entrance fee for the Oktoberfest
Food and drinks served in the tents:
Opening day: 10 o'clock - 22.30 o'clock
Monday - friday: 10 o'clock - 22.30 o'clock
Satutday, sunday and holidays: 9 o'clock - 22.30 o'clock
Shut down: 23.30 o'clock
How to get there:
Use bus or tram
Recent travel tips for Munich
- Awesome Brunch at The Big EasyI went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I particularily liked their salads as well as all the different types of cheeses they were offering [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Schlosspark NymphenburgThis is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a stressful day. The castle itswelf is beautiful and there the canals, as well as the lake are [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Olympiapark MunichOne of the most interesting sights to see if the Olympiapark. It's not only a park where you walk around, but you can visit the fantastic buildings of the 1972 summer games. They look like spider webs covering this area.Also, I [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Visit the 'german museum'If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Victorian House - NeuhausenThere are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name suggests that this is an English place, be prepared that the food is a nice blend of English, [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Munich you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
Albuquerque, New Mexico
You can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico...
Outdoors Activities: New Mexico Private Jeep Tours
Located in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in...
Food: The French Room
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
For a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve...
Food: Green Papaya Restaurant
Located in the city's architectural treasure, in the Union Station, The Durham Museum has not only a fascinating and wide collection of...
History & Culture: The Durham Museum
First the drive up to the main Visitor Center on top of Kitt Peak is stunningly beautiful, then the guided tour in the Kitt Peak National...
Sightseeing: Kitt Peak National Observatory
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I had the time of my life with Tula Adventure Sports last summer and I can hardly wait to go again this year. I've never been paddle-boarding...
Outdoors Activities: Tula Adventure Sports